Things that suck...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Things that suck...
« Previous Page
Mungooch
9/26/08 8:12:51PM
Noah Inahofer
Kimbo
Taking a shit at other peoples houses
Getting Stitches while doing pushups
Kracker Jap (sorry but your kicking our arse in this bet)
Price of petrol
Australias alcohol tax
rap music
Bisping
pokemon
Soccer
Nascar
Sherdog
mmaforum
and your mum
emfleek
11/4/08 11:31:18AM
Waiting 30+ minutes for someone to get out of the restroom so you can drop ass.

I'm friggin' dying over here.

cowcatcher
11/4/08 11:32:18AM

Posted by emfleek

Waiting 30+ minutes for someone to get out of the restroom so you can drop ass.

I'm friggin' dying over here.

think happy thoughts man....
emfleek
11/4/08 11:42:26AM
I couldn't think happy thoughts. It was beyond that and out of my control.

I finally made it and everything went as planned. I feel like a new man.
gartface
11/4/08 11:49:50AM
Roommates who:
1. Don't do dishes, and expect you to clean up after them.
2. Don't dry off at all before they step out of the shower, and leave the whole tile floor sopping wet for me to slip and break my neck on.
3. Turn on the heat despite us living in South Carolina and our apartment building being too well insulated to even consider needing heat.

And the comment about South Carolina education systems, I can attest to. (Thank god I only attended middle and high school here).

Oh yeah, and my ability to grow facial hair :-/
4u2nv
11/4/08 12:48:10PM
the internet
day and night
winter and summer
girls
guidos
homos
and... life.
emfleek
11/4/08 1:03:20PM

Posted by 4u2nv

homos

I figured this would be posted sooner or later.
gsquat
11/4/08 1:20:09PM
When your lady is on top and you go to give her a smack and you smack your nuts instead.

Knee bangers. When you bang your knee (typically on someone else's) and experience unbearable pain for about a minute. Maybe your calf seizing up could be worse.

Alltel. Squirrels too.
We_Todd_Did
11/4/08 1:54:16PM
Faux hawks.

A faux hawk isn't a hairdo, it's a cop-out from having to do your hair.

No, ya know what it really is?It's what your grandma does to your hair when you're 1 year old and she's shampooing your hair in the tub and goes "oh, look how cute!"and you let out a little proto-human giggle and spit up the mashed peas you just ate.

If you are old enough to stand up and pee in a toilet and have a faux hawk, YOU LOOK RETARDED!Yes, this even includes David Beckham; it takes more than an expensive suit and supermodel looks to downplay that crap.
gartface
11/4/08 1:57:22PM

Posted by We_Todd_Did

Faux hawks.

A faux hawk isn't a hairdo, it's a cop-out from having to do your hair.

No, ya know what it really is?It's what your grandma does to your hair when you're 1 year old and she's shampooing your hair in the tub and goes "oh, look how cute!"and you let out a little proto-human giggle and spit up the mashed peas you just ate.

If you are old enough to stand up and pee in a toilet and have a faux hawk, YOU LOOK RETARDED!Yes, this even includes David Beckham; it takes more than an expensive suit and supermodel looks to downplay that crap.

On that note, the euro-mullet sucks as well.
emfleek
11/4/08 2:11:12PM
Faux hawks make me want to punch throats.

I never realized how much I actually hate them until I attended a Wolfmother concert.

iwannabesedated
11/4/08 3:03:08PM
Sitting on your balls.
Getting your balls and or weener stuck in your zipper.
Going to the OBGYN to take an std test and sitting in the lobby with hot ass girls your age.But i mean i just heard that sucks i wouldnt know from experience or anything.
gsquat
11/4/08 3:18:00PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Sitting on your balls.
Getting your balls and or weener stuck in your zipper.
Going to the OBGYN to take an std test and sitting in the lobby with hot ass girls your age.But i mean i just heard that sucks i wouldnt know from experience or anything.

Geez. That would suck.
emfleek
11/4/08 3:20:23PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Sitting on your balls.

My stomach hurts just from thinking about it. This definitely ranks up at the top.
emfleek
11/4/08 3:21:57PM
I'd like to add the following:

homophobes
racist bigots
gsquat
11/4/08 3:31:27PM
I agree on the homophobes and racists. I don't think theres one homo that I'm afraid of. Disgusted by yes, but afraid of? Never.

Racists are retarded. There are few things dumber than someone who wastes their time and energy disliking an entire people. My motto isn't "don't judge people"... it's when you do judge, judge people individually and by their actions.
dannyfrank
11/4/08 3:37:50PM
when someone is talking really loudly next to you on one of those blue tooth things, then get mad when you respond to them cause you think they're talking to you

people who think obama is a terrorist

most people in south carolina

religious nuts who feel it necessary to argue with everyone who doesnt believe the same things they do

when you bring a girl to the local fair, pay for her ticket and her $20 hand stamp that allows her to ride all the rides she wants, then she tells you rides scare her
higdon10
11/4/08 4:16:31PM

Posted by dannyfrank
religious nuts who feel it necessary to argue with everyone who doesnt believe the same things they do

Bowen50
11/4/08 4:23:42PM
When you're sitting on the couch watching tv throwing the remote up in the air and catching it, but you miss and the remote hits you in the balls.

Spilling a drink at someone elses house

Spliting an even amount of pizza with an odd amount of people

Ben_Hutch
11/4/08 4:28:04PM
Someone knocking on the door or ringing the doorbell when they have keys on them to get in!
emfleek
11/4/08 4:39:32PM

Posted by Bowen50

When you're sitting on the couch watching tv throwing the remote up in the air and catching it, but you miss and the remote hits you in the balls.

Thank God I'm not the only one...
emfleek
11/4/08 4:45:20PM
I don't know of the following is only a regional/Indiana thing or what, but over the course of probably the last year, I've really started to become annoyed by what I'm about to describe...

--------------------

(the following is just an example conversation and did not actually take place...)

ME: "I plan on leaving here around 5 or so just to make sure I get to the precinct on time so I can cast my vote..."

BOB: "Same here. My wife said the line wasn't too bad when she went this morning."

ME: "Well, I hope it's not too bad when I get there. The last thing I want to do after work is stand in line for 2 hours for something that takes less than 5 minutes..."

BOB: "I know, right?!" <------------ THIS IS WHAT I HATE!!!!!

--------------------

Has anyone else picked up on this new trend of people sharing the same opinion and/or excitement by responding with, "I know, right?"

It drives me f'ing crrrrrrazy for some reason.
jiujitsufreak74
11/4/08 5:10:00PM

Posted by emfleek

Has anyone else picked up on this new trend of people sharing the same opinion and/or excitement by responding with, "I know, right?"

It drives me f'ing crrrrrrazy for some reason.

I know, right?!
gsquat
11/4/08 5:14:38PM
What you do is throw them off when they say that.

1-"I know, right?"

2-"You know, right"

1-"What?"

2-"Huh?"

shiz-nitzel
11/4/08 6:29:47PM
Brock lesnars tatoo

Brock lesnars chest

Brock lesnars torso

when people say either instead of neither. E.G
"I don't like eggs"
"me either"

chris lebens hair

chris lebens tatoos

the French

dannyfrank
11/4/08 7:36:35PM

Posted by gsquat

What you do is throw them off when they say that.

1-"I know, right?"

2-"You know, right"

1-"What?"

2-"Huh?"

the "what/huh" trick is awesome. it even works on teachers
emfleek
11/14/08 2:01:13PM
I hate it when someone keeps talking to me while I'm trying to eat. I'm in my office eating lunch and my boss WILL NOT leave me alone. He'll leave for 2 minutes and come back with another conversation starter.

ARRRRRRRGH

I'm fat. I need eating time. It's like my worship time or something.
iwannabesedated
11/14/08 2:06:32PM
Shaving.

Its all cool at first and you feel manly when the US Army sends you a Mach III on your 18th birthday,Then 7 years later you like man this sucks.I have to do this a few times a week.That is if your one the people that shave often.Some dudes can let that shit grow.Damn you hair growing hormone thing in my body.But i guess its better than being a chick having one of those things that come at the end of sentences month or whatever it is.
Boo_Radley21
11/14/08 2:12:10PM

Posted by emfleek

I hate it when someone keeps talking to me while I'm trying to eat. I'm in my office eating lunch and my boss WILL NOT leave me alone. He'll leave for 2 minutes and come back with another conversation starter.

ARRRRRRRGH

I'm fat. I need eating time. It's like my worship time or something.

My boss doesn't talk to me at lunch but some guy from another zone in the factory who reminds me of Bill from family guy always sits with me and just doesn't shut his mouth all lunch time.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]