Things that suck...

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Things that suck...
« Previous Page | Next Page »
three_days_of_grey
9/24/08 4:07:27PM
Things that suck for me:
1) When I can't run over the fucktard who jaywalks in front of me thinking they are bad-asses. Let me show you what 2 tons of steel at 40 m.p.h. will do you your 150lb bony ass.
2) Birds that crap on my damned car after I get done washing it.
3) The stoopid wanna-be gangsters that have to tag on everything with thier lame-ass nickname. I'm all for graffitti as art, but writing your name in a way that nobody can ******* read anyway, sucks monkeynut. Your parent(s) should have sold you.
4) Movies with Hugh Grant.
5) CA redemption value on soda bottles.
6) Adults who want to discuss the following with me: NASCAR, Harry Potter, and Star Trek/Wars.
7) The fact that I can't impreganate the following women with my demon seed: Angelina Jolie, Sarah Chalke, Paula Patton, Eliza Dushku, and Nikki Cox.
8) The fact that thousands of people die everyday none of which are named Lindsay Lohan or Paris Hilton.
9) People who dress thier dogs in name-brand clothes.
10) People who carry their dogs in little purses. FYI, that's not a dog. It's a f'ing rat. A real dog would eat that hairless creature in your purse and then turn on you for dessert.
11) Names for hurricanes: If there was a hurricane named 'Hurricane Run Mofo Run.. or 'Hurricane Survival Probability Zero' maybe people would get the hell out instead of wondering why they are knee-deep in bacteria-infected shit-water.
12) Going back to work instead of typing number 13.

-OUT-
iwannabesedated
9/24/08 4:26:34PM
Dudes who drive pontiac sunfires

Nascar----Non Athletic Sport Catering All Rednecks.

Working with a bunch of middle-aged women who are either Widowed,Divorced,never been married or going thru Menopause<--however its spelled i dont really need to hear about your hot flashes.

Road Construction..If you live in Pennsylvania you'll understand

Getting your drivers license re-newed and having to wait inline behind the hot chick or old lady who has to take her picture 17 times.I can see the screen you look the same in each one.

Going out with your buddy who gets invited back to the hot chicks house and your stuck chllen with the fat freind till 4am while hes beating up the hotties guts upstairs.

Karaoke and the people who think they're good at it.

CantAndleDaRiddum
9/24/08 4:36:22PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Road Construction..If you live in Pennsylvania you'll understand

i would say LACK OF road construction.........if u lived in mississippi u'd understand
emfleek
9/24/08 4:42:09PM

Going out with your buddy who gets invited back to the hot chicks house and your stuck chllen with the fat freind till 4am while hes beating up the hotties guts upstairs.

Ahhh...the D.U.F.F.

We've all been there. Half of us ended up nailing the D.U.F.F. too. There's nothing wrong with a little hoggin' from time to time. It makes you appreciate life a little more.

PS...D.U.F.F. = Designated Ugly Fat Friend...hot chicks hang out together and they ALWAYS have a D.U.F.F. tagging along.
iwannabesedated
9/24/08 4:46:09PM

Posted by emfleek

Ahhh...the D.U.F.F.

We've all been there. Half of us ended up nailing the D.U.F.F. too. There's nothing wrong with a little hoggin' from time to time. It makes you appreciate life a little more.

Yeah the designated ugly fat friend always has to accompany her hot friend i dont get it you know shes like the fat cheerleader from high school theres always one i mean its like equal oppurtunity or some shit .But i've moved on from the duff days..We're in the Silver Fox Phase these days.
kaskd
9/24/08 5:04:30PM
Picking Mousasi and your sparring partner who is light years better than you bet on Manhoeff. and instead of paying up decides he's just going to beat your ass in frustration.
dannyfrank
9/24/08 5:04:41PM

Posted by emfleek

Ahhh...the D.U.F.F.

PS...D.U.F.F. = Designated Ugly Fat Friend...hot chicks hang out together and they ALWAYS have a D.U.F.F. tagging along.

MO' CUSHIN FO' THE PUSHIN' BABY!!
mkiv9secsupra
9/24/08 5:09:48PM
1. When a restaurant cant cook my f'ing steak the way i f'ing asked for it to be cooked.
2. FAST FOOD EMPLOYEES
3. 100 degree temperatures
4. The ***** that take like 4000 sheets of toilet paper.
5. Cold hotdogs
ncordless
9/24/08 5:17:51PM
The DMV

People who say they are good at something... then when the deal goes down you find out that they are not.

the dishes
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/24/08 5:59:24PM

Any fruit flavored beer....DONT FRUIT THE BEER

Thank you. Call that shit Pussy Ale from now on.
bigbubbano23
9/24/08 6:04:39PM
getting out of bed for college
buying new tires
winter
having one food item like hotdogs and not another like no buns or bread
your 1000th bowl of ramen noodles
stubbing your toe and becoming momentarily retarded
breaking someone elses stuff on accident

disorderlyvision
9/24/08 6:18:52PM
You
iwannabesedated
9/24/08 7:11:14PM
This thread.
casey64
9/24/08 7:57:33PM
Getting a boner setting in class and you have to cover it up with a binder.
postman
9/24/08 7:58:33PM
Your boss telling you that you can no longer use the company van to make the 60 mile round trip treck from home to work anymore.

Your boss telling you that the company can no longer afford to pay for your company issued cell phone anymore.

Your boss telling you the mini gym that was cool you set up last winter has to come down when asked why are we going to be using that space he says no just cant have it anymore.

When you tell your boss you can't take the above pay cuts:
1. About $75 a week (not to mention only owning 1 car so I will need another plus car INS)
2. New cell phone bill is $50 a month
3. Gym membership about 45 a month
He replies there not pay cuts just extras you won't be reciving anymore.

Your land lord telling you that water will no longer be included in the rent.

All off this taking place between Aug 1 and last thursday.......That sucks!!!!
SpiderSilva
9/24/08 8:17:56PM

Posted by emfleek

Ahhh...the D.U.F.F.

Yeah the designated ugly fat friend always has to accompany her hot friend i dont get it you know shes like the fat cheerleader from high school theres always one i mean its like equal oppurtunity or some shit .But i've moved on from the duff days..We're in the Silver Fox Phase these days.

<--- Banged the sh!t out of the fat cheerleader(was a screamer)

Finding hair in your food or as my daughter just found a finger nail in her ice cream

when your car breaks down

when the UFC goes every where but your town

kopower
9/25/08 12:51:02AM
Stepping in dog crap with bare feet and having it squish between your toes.

Walking in on your girlfriend when she is taking a crap on the toilet.

I haven't had good experiences with crap
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/25/08 1:29:48AM
the WWE
racism
people that cant drive
head on commercials
being put on hold
telemarketers
girlfriend stealing covers in middle of night
blacking out
running out of green
getting pulled over

emfleek
9/25/08 9:11:00AM
GF's insisting on leaving the bathroom door open while dropping ass.

The pork burgers I grilled last night.

Cold coffee.

Starbucks

Falling down
mkiv9secsupra
9/25/08 9:17:29AM

Posted by emfleek
Falling down

Falling down in public
emfleek
9/25/08 9:22:59AM
LARRY THE F'ING CABLE GUY / "Git 'er done"

mkiv9secsupra
9/25/08 9:41:54AM
Miller Lite and Steel Reserve
Vodka
Drivers that use their turn signal AFTER they are halfway in the lane
People who dont stop talking
Taking a shit and running out of toilet paper.
Getting hit in the face with a big black didlo....
Taylor8766
9/25/08 10:14:28AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

school.

I agree
D0wnUnd6e6r
9/25/08 10:38:49AM

Posted by postman

Your boss telling you that you can no longer use the company van to make the 60 mile round trip treck from home to work anymore.

Your boss telling you that the company can no longer afford to pay for your company issued cell phone anymore.

Your boss telling you the mini gym that was cool you set up last winter has to come down when asked why are we going to be using that space he says no just cant have it anymore.

When you tell your boss you can't take the above pay cuts:
1. About $75 a week (not to mention only owning 1 car so I will need another plus car INS)
2. New cell phone bill is $50 a month
3. Gym membership about 45 a month
He replies there not pay cuts just extras you won't be reciving anymore.

Your land lord telling you that water will no longer be included in the rent.

All off this taking place between Aug 1 and last thursday.......That sucks!!!!

Dude that's harsh... hang in there
Boo_Radley21
9/25/08 2:16:52PM
A five day marathon of CSI: New York on Spike.

A marathon of the other CSI once a week...always reruns
The_Ho_Bag
9/25/08 2:22:43PM
kimbo slice =)
jiujitsufreak74
9/25/08 2:23:04PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

yes, yes that does suck...
The_Ho_Bag
9/25/08 2:44:31PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

yes, yes that does suck...

yessss
Bowen50
9/25/08 2:50:19PM
waking up 3 minutes before your alarm goes off
listening to George W. Bush speak
LARPing
Emo Hippies
Ben_Hutch
9/25/08 4:56:23PM
FFS it won't come come out but it's supposed to be a pic of Jenns Jameson
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4