27 Things Found In A Former Pro Athlete's Foreclosed House

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » 27 Things Found In A Former Pro Athlete's Foreclosed House
postman
3/7/13 2:06:00PM
NBA draft bust Robert Swift's foreclosed home was recently bought. This is what was found inside. The new owners of the house describe it as straight out of a horror movie.

Link
frizzzlecake
3/7/13 2:53:45PM
Should have went to college to beef up, and learn more technique. Center has to be the worst position to come straight out of highschool with, unless your Dwight Howard.
Poor_Franklin
3/7/13 3:56:45PM
whoa
prophecy033
3/7/13 3:56:58PM
You can take the kid out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid

Grimmy motherfucker isn't he
Shawn91111
3/7/13 4:08:26PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

Should have went to college to beef up, and learn more technique. Center has to be the worst position to come straight out of highschool with, unless your Dwight Howard.

It is and isn't. Most high school centers hit huge growth spurts and it takes a while for their coordination and learning how to deal with being 7ft tall etc.

But they do have one thing over guards. You cant teach height.
Poor_Franklin
3/7/13 4:12:17PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by frizzzlecake

It is and isn't. Most high school centers hit huge growth spurts and it takes a while for their coordination and learning how to deal with being 7ft tall etc.

most Centers, like Howard, aren't taught how to shoot in high school & are just told to lay it in or dunk it. College is a great place to learn that, but it must be hard to turn down that kind of money
Shawn91111
3/7/13 4:16:10PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by frizzzlecake

most Centers, like Howard, aren't taught how to shoot in high school & are just told to lay it in or dunk it. College is a great place to learn that, but it must be hard to turn down that kind of money

Thats any position now. Shooting, dribbling, passing fundamentals have gone bye bye. But as you said he made $11 million over the course of his small NBA career. You cant turn that down especially when a good deal of high school top 10 prospects are busts in college.
40ouncetofreedom
3/7/13 4:55:41PM

Posted by prophecy033

You can take the kid out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the kid

Don't really consider a white dude from Bakersfield, CA to be too ghetto...lol
postman
3/7/13 5:01:46PM

Posted by iwannabesedated

Posted by prophecy033

Wait a min!!!!!!!!!!! I thought BSB's name was Josh Webb. That sneaky fool!
Shawn91111
3/7/13 5:32:25PM

Posted by prophecy033

frizzzlecake
3/7/13 6:47:59PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by frizzzlecake

But Howard is Superman, expect at the free throw line!
thevoodooninja
3/8/13 7:22:58AM
They're some people out there that shouldn't ever have that kind of money
Kpro
3/8/13 8:17:02AM
Heh, Robert Swift was a customer of mine at a sales position I worked in Issaquah, WA when I lived in Sammamish, WA a few years back (I lived about a half mile from Swift's house) and I've driven by his home many times. It's an area near the Sahalee golf course for those that know their golf courses, site of the 98 PGA Championship, and on the top 100 golf courses list for the past 20+ years. Many people around my/his age living in the Eastside suburbs of Seattle a few years back knew about his gigantic gun collection including many illegal weapons (but those don't seem to have been left behind). It's too bad to see someone on such a downward spiral. Too much money too soon can be a really bad thing for some people, hopefully he'll move past the excessive use of things like pills and booze combined with illegal assault rifles. It'd be great if this was rock bottom and he'd work on a real attempt to return to playing basketball in the NBA or Europe while he still has a chance being young enough to. If he still hasn't hit a wake-up call and still has money to burn, he may never get one until it's too late. He's one that likely would have benefited from the NBA's rule that came into effect a few years after he came into the league where (paraphrasing) you have to be at least one year removed from your Senior year in high-school before you are draft and league eligible as he came in straight from HS. Sad to see but I hope if he does make headlines again it's for getting his life back on track with a comeback attempt. Those wacky Bakersfield, CA people.
cowcatcher
3/8/13 8:31:14AM

Posted by Kpro

Heh, Robert Swift was a customer of mine at a sales position I worked in Issaquah, WA when I lived in Sammamish, WA a few years back (I lived about a half mile from Swift's house) and I've driven by his home many times. It's an area near the Sahalee golf course for those that know their golf courses, site of the 98 PGA Championship, and on the top 100 golf courses list for the past 20+ years. Many people around my/his age living in the Eastside suburbs of Seattle a few years back knew about his gigantic gun collection including many illegal weapons (but those don't seem to have been left behind). It's too bad to see someone on such a downward spiral. Too much money too soon can be a really bad thing for some people, hopefully he'll move past the excessive use of things like pills and booze combined with illegal assault rifles. It'd be great if this was rock bottom and he'd work on a real attempt to return to playing basketball in the NBA or Europe while he still has a chance being young enough to. If he still hasn't hit a wake-up call and still has money to burn, he may never get one until it's too late. He's one that likely would have benefited from the NBA's rule that came into effect a few years after he came into the league where (paraphrasing) you have to be at least one year removed from your Senior year in high-school before you are draft and league eligible as he came in straight from HS. Sad to see but I hope if he does make headlines again it's for getting his life back on track with a comeback attempt. Those wacky Bakersfield, CA people.

To sum up Kpro's defense of Swift, Kpro was the 28th thing found in a former pro athlete's house.
Kpro
3/8/13 8:35:12AM

Posted by cowcatcher

To sum up Kpro's defense of Swift, Kpro was the 28th thing found in a former pro athlete's house.

I made it out, but my doll at the top of the railing didn't!

cowcatcher
3/8/13 8:52:31AM
Does your doll have Stockholm Syndrome too?
prophecy033
3/8/13 11:49:06AM

Posted by prophecy033

I know where he's from man...its just a saying. Either way he's trash