Things Done To People In Their Drunken Sleep

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Things Done To People In Their Drunken Sleep
89vision
6/20/08 12:54:57PM
Back in high school there was 8 of us over at a buddys cabin / house for a night of drinkin' smokin' and chaos, after a long night of jetskis, ATV's shooting off fireworks and whatnot, our buddy Tyler passes out after only 4 beers (heineken) so 4 of us decide that Tyler needed to learn that you dont fall asleep after only 4 beers around crazy people who watched jackass........ so we shaved his eyebrows, drew things on his face, and duck taped him to his bed, lol those were the days, being a kid was fun

PS: he got us back by putting poison ivy in our socks
Ben_Hutch
6/20/08 1:10:51PM
Covered my friends hands in shaving cream, so when he woke up he put his hands on his face and ended up looking like an idiot.
Aaronno9
6/20/08 1:15:02PM
Their was this kid who we all hated but he used to hang around with us anyways, he drank like a liter of gin and passed out, so we called sex lines on his phone and signed up to as many as we could, pissed in his shoes, then i just kept slapping him with my penis till he woke up.

We had a war on holiday aswell with pranks while people slept, most was just shaving foam ect, but one night, id shaved my pubes (you can see the story of that in the worst fofeit thread i think) and collected them in a bag, then one of my buddies stole them, put them in another buddies hair gel, then just smeared it all over his face and in his hair while he slept. It was pretty sick.
Pookie
6/20/08 1:16:36PM

Posted by Aaronno9

... so we called sex lines on his phone and signed up to as many as we could, pissed in his shoes, then i just kept slapping him with my penis till he woke up...

casey64
6/20/08 1:17:21PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Their was this kid who we all hated but he used to hang around with us anyways, he drank like a liter of gin and passed out, so we called sex lines on his phone and signed up to as many as we could, pissed in his shoes, then i just kept slapping him with my penis till he woke up.

We had a war on holiday aswell with pranks while people slept, most was just shaving foam ect, but one night, id shaved my pubes (you can see the story of that in the worst fofeit thread i think) and collected them in a bag, then one of my buddies stole them, put them in another buddies hair gel, then just smeared it all over his face and in his hair while he slept. It was pretty sick.

89vision
6/20/08 1:21:49PM

Posted by Aaronno9

are the dudesons from england? cus you brits are weirder
Ben_Hutch
6/20/08 1:37:03PM

Posted by 89vision

Posted by Aaronno9

are the dudesons from england? cus you brits are weirder

The dudesons are from Finland
Ben_Hutch
6/20/08 1:38:48PM
Another one, my friend was naked so we painted him blue, including his ass crack. It took him over 2 weeks to get it all off.
rabbit915
6/20/08 3:29:10PM
One night one of my friends got really drunk and passed out in one of my other friends dorm rooms before we went out to a party so we left him there and went out. When we came back we walked in on him pissing on the couch because he thought it was a toilet. When he went to sleep/passed out again we move him onto the couch and made him sleep in it and shaved the top of his head (he had very long hair at the time). Still didnt make up for pissing on the couch though.

This kid passes out a lot so weve done a bunch of stuff to him. Usually its just dumb stuff like drawing with markers but weve gotten really good at it. This kid also doesnt shower more than twice a week, so we draw dicks and stuff on the back of his neck where he cant see it but everyone else can and just let him go to class like that. Took him 2 days to figure out why everyone was laughing at him.
iwannabesedated
6/20/08 3:47:55PM
This is some we did to my buddy awhile ago....and the last one is a result of booze,hot fries and Daves insanity sauce..will lead to passing out in a bathtub.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2 Photo Attachment 5
iwannabesedated
6/20/08 3:58:43PM
some more
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
89vision
6/20/08 4:15:40PM
its offical, we are the worst friends on earth
emfleek
6/20/08 4:22:50PM
One of my buddy's emptied a crock pot full of pot roast, carrots and potatoes into this dude's shorts while he was passed out. It's a rule...the first one passed out gets f'd with.

Another buddy of mine always has to have a bottle of Mountain Dew next to him whenever he's sleeping. Apparently it's the only thing he can drink in the middle of the night when he has cotton mouth (I call BS, but whatever). The dude will ALWAYS bring a 6-pack of Mt. Dew with him to a party (he rarely drinks). Well, one night we convinced him to start doing shots with us. It didn't take long before he was 3-sheets to the wind. He went into the spare bedroom to pass out...taking a bottle of Mt. Dew with him. The same buddy from the story above (that dumped the pot roast in the dude's shorts) decided it would be a bright idea to open the guy's Mt. Dew, dump it out and fill it back up with piss. Sure enough...about 3 hours later we were all passed out and were eventually woke up by a pissed off (no pun intended) friend who had just swallowed a mouthful of piss. Very nasty but an instant classic. Actually, I don't remember drinking with the guy again after that.
iwannabesedated
6/20/08 5:05:28PM
HAHA speaking of rules..

For my buddy passed out in those pics with the shave cream on his face..We started the "Act a Fool Rule" Which anytime he got drunk and starting acting like a fool we'd cut him off and make him go to sleep...

Oh yeah and proceed to mess with him...

You cant see it but we actullay put some really old cheap powdered mascara on him.
mikevolz
6/20/08 6:42:22PM

seriously guys. what the ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PWK-4_MrSY&NR=1
jiujitsufreak74
6/20/08 7:26:42PM

Posted by mikevolz

that is just absolutely perfect for this thread

"You cannot pass out around white people. every time white dudes pass out around each other they always do some borderline gay shit when the guy's asleep. 'Frank fell asleep so we like stuck a carrot in his ass and put shaving cream on his balls." Why, why would you do that to a friend of yours?!? they trusted you enough to fall asleep around you and you put a carrot in his ass? is that nice?"

89vision
6/20/08 7:37:54PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

Posted by mikevolz

that is just absolutely perfect for this thread

"You cannot pass out around white people. every time white dudes pass out around each other they always do some borderline gay shit when the guy's asleep. 'Frank fell asleep so we like stuck a carrot in his ass and put shaving cream on his balls." Why, why would you do that to a friend of yours?!? they trusted you enough to fall asleep around you and you put a carrot in his ass? is that nice?"

nice dave chappelle reference
Aaronno9
6/20/08 9:24:54PM
Seriously, some guys who went to the same college as me had a party one time, and some dick showed up uninvited and drunk, wrecked the house, then past out. So the guys got a small table leg, which the past out guy had smashed off the table, lubed it with lip gloss (I have no idea where they got it or why they chose to use it) then shoved it up his ass, and took photos/videos. Then in college the following week, the just bluetoothed it to everybody they could in the cafeteria during lunch.

Funny part is, they took the leg out after they photographed it for proof, and the guy had no idea that they had done it until one of my buddies showed him the photo. He wouldn't believe it was him at first but he accepted it eventually becouse his ass had been sore all the next day.

I mean, i thought it was pretty sick, it was essentially just rape, but everybody just thought it was hillarious. These pics where even getting sent to lecturers and shit and nobody said anything.