10 things ive learned about MMA the last 2 years

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » 10 things ive learned about MMA the last 2 years
joshryanshepherd
7/13/08 6:19:51PM

10. MMA is more addicting than Crack and painkillers put together.

9. Even though I don't know all the facts, I believe fighters are vastly underpaid.

8. When I watch a Boxing match, I yell at the screen "LEG KICKS" or "Take him down".

7. Dana White is that guy at a party that everyone wants to fight.

6. Fedor Emelianenko is still the best fighter I have ever seen.

5. Frank Shamrock should've never retired, the guy is a beast.

4. Matt Hamill won a unaminous decision against Michael Bisping at UFC 75.(Thats what I saw).

3. Forget the boogeyman, children around the world should be scared that Anderson Silva is hiding in their closet.

2. The fighters that I would show to people looking to get into MMA is still Wanderlei Silva, Georges and Fedor.

1. I love blogging about MMA and I will never stop.
ThaAxeMurderer7
7/13/08 6:31:47PM
Number 10 is so true. I am a fiend for this shit man.
Jipper
7/13/08 7:12:34PM
"Forget the boogyman"? Dean Lister not scary enough for ya? I don't want him in my child's closet either .
RNC
7/14/08 1:21:07AM

Posted by joshryanshepherd

3. Forget the boogeyman, children around the world should be scared that Anderson Silva is hiding in their closet.

Thats funny.
Cdellorso
7/14/08 1:21:41PM

Posted by Jipper

"Forget the boogyman"? Dean Lister not scary enough for ya? I don't want him in my child's closet either .

or that wierd dude in your avatar- that guys creepy.....
Dragonscale
7/14/08 1:28:02PM
I agree with everything except the Frank Shamrock comment.... he just doesn't have it, and hasen't for a long time.

Manfred
7/14/08 3:19:41PM

Posted by Cdellorso

His av is from a PRIDE promotion. It's Nog, or maybe little Nog since it's hard to tell when you can't see the back scar and they both dressed up like that for the photo shoot
Pookie
7/14/08 3:21:04PM

Posted by Manfred

Posted by Cdellorso

His av is from a PRIDE promotion. It's Nog, or maybe little Nog since it's hard to tell when you can't see the back scar and they both dressed up like that for the photo shoot

its Big Nog, the left eye gives it away/
murphy_16
7/15/08 1:46:39AM
fedor best fighter youve ever seen wat never watched some st-pierre fights
joshryanshepherd
7/15/08 3:18:04AM

Posted by murphy_16

fedor best fighter youve ever seen wat never watched some st-pierre fights

Georges is my Favorite Fighter. i love that man. hes like a brother to......Cote. but i plan on naming my first born son after Georges. lets get real though Fedor is a legend and the only way he will be beat is if he gets cut and if that happens saturday i swear to GOD i will freak the Fu*k out!!! (for me)
RMFG_187
7/15/08 4:01:08AM

Posted by Dragonscale

I agree with everything except the Frank Shamrock comment.... he just doesn't have it, and hasen't for a long time.

I dunno where too begin on that one. so i just wont
Jipper
7/17/08 1:52:23AM

Posted by Cdellorso

Posted by Jipper

That's called a Nog. A Nog can kill a man in his sleep, awake, on a train, in the rain, in a car, in a boat, on the couch or on a goat.