Things you hate to do but sometimes you have to do them

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Things you hate to do but sometimes you have to do them
iwannabesedated
6/26/08 10:00:53PM
Heres a list of stuff i hate to do and sometimes i had or have to do it.Feel free to add your own..Or just laugh at me

#1: Poop In Public Places....This includes work....by far one of the worst things i hate to do.

Being the wing-man for your buddy...You ever notice your buddy plans to meet up with a fine girl out at the bar or..... recess for you young people and your stuck with her DUFF....DUFF = designated ugly fat friend...Get used to it cause every hot girl has her DUFF.

Going to work with a hangover......Nothing like hearing the alarm go off and still tasting that last shot of whiskey on your tounge...There isnt enough toothpaste in the world to get rid of that dry taste on your tounge...Your practically gagging yourself with your toothbrush trying to cure it...i hate that.

Celebrating your birthday at the bar with your best friends...Sure you think the night is all about you and everyone will be cool..Well as soon as you get there you have 3 shots of beefeater dry gin wating for you....that and the infamous you have to do a shot of 151...Next thing you know your hurled over the toilet pukeing and almost shitting your pants at the same time.

Dancing....dont mind it when im drunk and its really hard to turn down rubbing your man parts on a girl at the bar/club....But sometimes you have to do it.

Aaronno9
6/26/08 10:24:04PM
Seeing my mom the day after ive brought a chick home from a night out and gotten laid. My headboards on her wall, which is like a cm thin so i know she can hear, but that doesn't even occur to me when im wasted.

Also, i have this buddy whos abit of a looser, hes 20 and still a virgin, but its like everytime he likes a girl, he claims to be in love with them and shit, but its always the chicks that we hang out with so theres times when theirs an easy hook up available, but then i look over and see this bastard moping around in the corner sulking claiming he likes this girl, and i usually pitty him to the point where i just back off. The he goes over and starts talking about like, chess, or something lame like that and im just kicking myself. But i kinda feel bad for the guy so i try my best to help him get laid. He just doesn't do himself any favors though.

Kpro
6/26/08 10:31:24PM
Fellating my dentist.

I mean if the insurance isn't valid, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.
emfleek
6/26/08 10:43:09PM

Posted by Kpro

Fellating my dentist.

I mean if the insurance isn't valid, you've gotta do what you've gotta do.

It's not so bad if he hooks you up with novacane, though.

Ooh ooh! And the bubblegum flavored mouthwash! SCORE!

emfleek
6/26/08 10:45:47PM
1.) Public Shitters
2.) Drinking milk ANYWHERE other than at home.
3.) Support a buddy's shitty band and pretend they're good.
4.) Tighty Whiteys.
5.) Watch Karo Parisyan fights.
joshryanshepherd
6/26/08 11:30:09PM

milk anywhere besides home is yucky! haha.

i hate to miss PPVs because im broke!!
F**K!!
EON
6/26/08 11:54:28PM
not being able to shoot people who cut me off or go slow while driving
Twenty20Dollars
6/27/08 12:00:48AM
the top thing for me is prolly going to work. ha
FrankTheTank1181
6/27/08 12:39:24AM
Sometimes I hate having to be nice to people while I'm working. You know that fake nice where everyone knows it's fake but everyone still does it. You give that half-ass smile and pretend to give a crap what someone has to say. When all you really wanna do is tell them to Eff off and stomp their face into the ground. Ok maybe not stomp it into the ground, but maybe a nice bitchslap would work. Just my 2 cents...
Cdellorso
6/27/08 12:51:22AM
Firing someone i like-
tell my wife my commission check is shytie
Be polite o her mother
Fold pocket ACES after the flop
listen to a bad beat story
drive in traffic
NOTshoot that little deer just cause it wouldnt get off the bait pile.
leave a good fishing spot
Be around the drunks when im NOT drinking.
talk with ANYONE in any bathroom
spank my kids.
tell her the truth when she asks if it makes her look fat
go back to work after time off
wolfman
6/27/08 1:02:34AM

Posted by FrankTheTank1181

Sometimes I hate having to be nice to people while I'm working. You know that fake nice where everyone knows it's fake but everyone still does it. You give that half-ass smile and pretend to give a crap what someone has to say. When all you really wanna do is tell them to Eff off and stomp their face into the ground. Ok maybe not stomp it into the ground, but maybe a nice bitchslap would work. Just my 2 cents...

Khaos
6/27/08 1:25:56AM
Pull Guard lol
holt8081
6/27/08 1:43:34AM
Spank my kids
and with the haveing to be nice to all the dick heads that come in to my work. I wish I could tell them to Fu*k off at least once.
loller90278
6/27/08 5:47:42AM
slap a ho if she get outta line
emfleek
6/27/08 9:06:48AM
Drop $45 on a pay-per-view.
SpiderSilva
6/27/08 10:41:22AM
Partying with my friends and my wife and her friends because her friends always want to hook up Im like **** your my wifes friend. So I try to get my friends laid by hooking them up and they most likely do. Plus sometimes they need to hook up with chicks

Hey Hey Hey spanking the kids is up there I just not to long ago desided not to spank my kids anymore

eating fast food when you don't take lunch to work

letting employees know they are about to be fired if they don't get there sh!t together

I don.t mind pooping in a public bathroom but I do hate when someone walks in when Im in the middle of droping a load hell I even wait till they leave before I leave the toilet sad but true
DCRage
6/27/08 10:43:32AM
Work. Yeah, gotta make money and pay the bills, but I still don't like it.
TWITA
6/27/08 11:43:29AM
sitting in the middle seat on a 4 hour plane ride - with smelly guy to your right and fat guy to your left.
candynuts
6/27/08 12:08:54PM
Urethral suppositories........

casey64
6/27/08 12:49:43PM
Yeah taking a shit in public, I hate it big time, somebody might wanna try to look over and see the small noodle im packing.
Darnok
6/27/08 3:40:50PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Heres a list of stuff i hate to do and sometimes i had or have to do it.Feel free to add your own..Or just laugh at me

#1: Poop In Public Places....This includes work....by far one of the worst things i hate to do.

I agree except at work. I own the building and pay for the cleaning.

Dancing....dont mind it when im drunk and its really hard to turn down rubbing your man parts on a girl at the bar/club....But sometimes you have to do it.

I couldnt have said it better myself

bigbubbano23
6/27/08 10:22:14PM
def pooping in public places
eating other peoples shity food, so they don't feel bad
help my B@tch step mother do anything
Ben_Hutch
6/27/08 10:37:48PM

Posted by bigbubbano23

help my B@tch step mother do anything

My dad just got a girlfriend......damn it feels wierd when they're together and im with them.
voodoo-jitsu
6/28/08 5:39:56PM

Posted by loller90278

slap a ho if she get outta line

cowcatcher
6/29/08 12:17:12PM
plunging the toilet, yeah i know im the one responsible for the, no pun intended, logjam, but shouldnt we all get a helper monkey assigned to us so we dont have to be elbow deep in our own pants pie.

cleaning the litter box for the girlfriend. ok part of the house is starting to smell like shit, and not human shit, and i hate cats to begin with so now i gotta clean up their shit. i dont let my guests shit in a box in the corner of the laundry room, and if they did i sure as hell wouldnt clean it up so why do these furry snobs get the royal treatment.

meeting with my kids teachers when they screw up. oh he was screwing around in class? guess what, hes your problem 8 hours a day so learn to deal with it, i have him the other 16 and im not calling you at work and bitching. by the way, that mary lou retton haircut youve got there is really becoming, im sure youre a real killer with the dudes on the sudoku circuit.

going to the grocery store. is there a place on earth with more morose, and ugly people than the local grocery store? fat people buying "healthy" cookies by the pallet and thinking that will help them lose weight, great idea haystacks. kids running around with snot dripping off of their breathing holes and getting in my way aisle after aisle while mom takes 15 minutes to decide between ribbed or not. and my favorite, the dirty guy that stinks up every aisle i walk down, presumably by farting, although he may be toting a brown baby in his pants, so i cant buy my fruity pebbles without gagging.
bobbydoomocculta
7/3/08 11:25:56PM
I love shitting in public places...

I hate shitting in public toilets...

I hate sitting behind ma'f*ckers who go 15kms/h under the speed limit when they see a speed camera or a cop on the road... It's just f*ckin dumb...

I hate having to do the shit everyone has to do to get by... there's no such thing as freeedom...

I hate when my shit doesn't come out clean and I have to wipe my ass...

I hate having to make small talk with every ma'f*cker that starts talking throughout the day...

I hate paying for petrol...

I hate sleeping...

I hate showering...

I hate eating...

I hate food...

I hate putting up with ma'f*ckers who yell shit out when I'm walkin down the street cos I look different...

I hate not being able to inflict bodily harm on said ma'f*ckers...

I hate hating so much...

I think I'm done... I feel much better now...

misses1112
7/8/08 9:55:11PM
i hate ironing
The_Ho_Bag
7/8/08 10:11:29PM
i hate pooping at anyones else's house except for mine

b/c theres a certain feeling on my toilet thats no one else's has