Thiago Silva could win.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Thiago Silva could win.
« Previous Page
POLL: Who wins? Silva or Machida?
Silva KO 24% (18)
Silva sub. 3% (2)
Silva dec. 3% (2)
Machida KO 30% (22)
Machida sub. 1% (1)
Machida dec. 39% (29)
bls1919
1/28/09 8:25:33PM
I just love it that no onhe really likes Machida. I think he will be a very dominant champ at 205 as soon as he gets his shot. to get it he has to go through T. Silva. Sil;va's aggressivness will get him into deep trouble against a guy like machida. With counterpunching and feints he wins this one hands down. WAR MACHIDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RhythmAndStyle
1/29/09 1:15:16PM
SIlva gonna try to take down Machida and use his powerful GnP for a tko..Silva gonna win by the 2nd round...
ThiagoKOpoweR
1/30/09 5:32:36PM
WAR THIAGO!

i hear alot of people talking about thiago yet to beat a top 10 fightinger, that does not mean he cannot win this fight nothing at all to do with it...this man does not lose and you will all see this tommorrow, tho this is definetly his toughest fight as lyoto style is what everyone is scared of...expect a totallly different fight then over the hill Tito not the same...!

thiago 2nd TKO grouuuuund and pouuuuund
casey64
1/30/09 5:36:04PM
Lets go Thiago, I see a TKO in store for Machida.
Pookie
1/30/09 5:36:10PM

Posted by ThiagoKOpoweR

...this man does not lose and you will all see this tommorrow...

The same can be said for Lyoto

LuffyvsNog
1/30/09 6:03:41PM
Well, I just placed $ 1000 on Thiago
ThiagoKOpoweR
1/30/09 7:38:22PM

Posted by Pookie

Posted by ThiagoKOpoweR

...this man does not lose and you will all see this tommorrow...

The same can be said for Lyoto

you are correct haha they both are undefeated... lets just wait and see its gonna be a hell of a fight.

Lets just watch 2 undefeated skilled warriors duke it out.
bls1919
1/30/09 9:13:20PM
I really like Silva. Machida is my 2nd favorite next to Anderson Silva. I can't imagine though where Thiago will win this fight. I really don't see him taking Lyoto down and Standing, even though Silva has many Ko's i think his stand up is 3rd rate next to Machidas. Machida wins TKO 2nd
Pages: 1 [2]