Thiago Silva vs Luiz Cane

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Thiago Silva vs Luiz Cane
TimW001
8/30/09 1:34:37AM
I think this fight is interesting and makes total sense. Also, I think it would be very entertaining.

nickcuc547
8/30/09 1:39:09AM
the time is right for that fight. silva didn't exert too much energy against jardine so he could take the fight in pretty short notice.
Khaos
8/30/09 1:41:43AM
I'd like to see it, escpecially because they're two great strikers, and it'd be a grudge match, because Cane hates Silva and Wanderlei.
GrandMaster313
8/30/09 1:47:11AM
RyanC
8/30/09 2:13:20AM
This would probably be a really good one. Brazilian grudge match.
GrizzlyChadams
8/30/09 2:42:27AM
This fight not only makes sense for both fighters, but would be one hell of a brawl.
sparky
8/30/09 10:39:39AM
I should be Joe Silva im tellin ya
ThaAxeMurderer7
8/30/09 11:53:38AM

Posted by Khaos

I'd like to see it, escpecially because they're two great strikers, and it'd be a grudge match, because Cane hates Silva and Wanderlei.

I'm wondering if this is still true though. I may be wrong but I think Cane and T.Silva both train at ATT now. This doesn't mean they have to not fight each other but if they are on the same team, I'm sure they have trained together dont you think? Anyway, I love the fight. I still believe that Luiz would beat Thiago but it would be a great fight. I think Luiz is a little more technical from what I've seen.
Nitrus
8/30/09 12:05:15PM
Both guys, had bad blood while they fought here in Brazil..
This bad blood continued even in the UFC, but when Cane went to ATT, Both said that this bad blood is over, that the other guy is a cool guy and stuff like that.

I just think that is BS, the bad blood can't stop just like that, but considering that both is on ATT, will be hard to make this fight happen, hoe they'll train?

Anyway, IF happens, would be awesome, and Cane would KTFO Thiago out baaadly!
BustedKnuckle
9/5/09 10:29:23AM
This fight would make my year. I really like they way both of these fighters attack. Both guys are tough as nails and there is a bit of history between them. I would have to go with Bahna. He'll catch him coming in. TKO 2nd