Thiago Silva out?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Thiago Silva out?
long-john
12/16/09 9:30:56AM
But at the moment its just a rumour
http://mmabay.co.uk/Story%2003832.html
emfleek
12/16/09 9:36:31AM

Posted by long-john

But at the moment its just a rumour
http://mmabay.co.uk/Story%2003832.html

Well, MMABay isn't exactly the most reputable source. They've gotten better, but I'm really hoping they're wrong about this one.

If he *is* out, this card needs to be scrapped.

I just read the rumor (also posted on other sites) and it's supposedly an ankle injury and that the UFC is going to make it "worth his while" to fight through it.

If it's true, I'm not sure how I feel about it.
DCRage
12/16/09 9:49:07AM
They claim Figure 4 Weekly/F4WOnline is their source this time, but I can't verify it because it's a "members only" section (you have to pay to access it). Although at least they're not EXCLUSIVELY revealing it this time it's still MMABay, so I'll beleive it when I hear it from more reliable sources.
MiniMan
12/16/09 9:52:02AM
IMO this was thiago's fight anyways, Even though I have grown to like Rashard, I still dont believe that he is a A+ fighter, And Thiago would destroy him just like Jardine and others.

This fight spoils Rampage/Rashard anyways, No Rampage is back for a fight or two, Him Vs Rashard should be a priority!!

And to back up my talk about Thiago Slaying Rashard, If they DO fight, I would be up for my first avatar bet... I dont post too much, But I am here 24/7!
SpiderSilva
12/16/09 12:11:50PM
I wonder if he is hurt if Rampage would step up **** for motivation he can watch some TUF
Lil_Copper
12/16/09 9:45:09PM
Wow.....
UFC 108 has a curse...... a CURSE I TELLS YA!
Jesse_Canadian_MMA
12/16/09 9:54:25PM
if silva goes down has much as i would hate to say it, I will scrap the event and refund everyone
ncordless
12/17/09 12:22:26AM

Posted by Jesse_Canadian_MMA

if silva goes down has much as i would hate to say it, I will scrap the event and refund everyone

Either you are Dana White or there is something wrong with your sentence.
MMAcca
12/17/09 12:43:26AM

Posted by DCRage

They claim Figure 4 Weekly/F4WOnline is their source this time, but I can't verify it because it's a "members only" section (you have to pay to access it). Although at least they're not EXCLUSIVELY revealing it this time it's still MMABay, so I'll beleive it when I hear it from more reliable sources.

If it came from Figure 4 weekly (Dave Meltzer) then it's true. Bloody Elbow posted this also.
Lil_Copper
12/17/09 2:05:18AM

Posted by ncordless

Posted by Jesse_Canadian_MMA

Either you are Dana White or there is something wrong with your sentence.

You kidding me? Dana would never refund anyone.
prozacnation1978
12/18/09 10:20:00AM
scrapping the event
there are people heading to vegas out of the country
is he gonna refund my plane and hotel as well??
with interest??

i heard two rumors

one silva is getting paid to fight injured
which i find hard to believe

and two thiago isn't hurt at all,

for things like this to happen it would be nice if the ufc did give out discounts for future events say 10% off your next ticket