Thiago Alves calls GSP "really gay"!!

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Thiago Alves calls GSP "really gay"!!
SmileR
2/16/09 9:01:26PM
Watch the video it made me laugh!

Link
EvenFlow
2/16/09 9:24:37PM
Shyttle Tot FTW
jakeiceman
2/16/09 10:36:30PM
Ha ha you can tell that he was saying "great" but wow this completely cemented me picking GSP, I didnt remember how nervous he looked standing next to GSP when I watched it live.

I guess it could be just because he was talking in front of a croud which is something that some people dont like but he looked really uncomfortable.

Good find SmileR
EvenFlow
2/16/09 10:45:39PM

Posted by jakeiceman

Ha ha you can tell that he was saying "great" but wow this completely cemented me picking GSP, I didnt remember how nervous he looked standing next to GSP when I watched it live.

I guess it could be just because he was talking in front of a croud which is something that some people dont like but he looked really uncomfortable.

Good find SmileR

Hes bigger than GSP face to face.
Rollins
2/17/09 12:04:07AM
I missed that, I'm glad I can on you guys to come through with flying colors....
jakeiceman
2/17/09 12:10:27AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by jakeiceman

Good find SmileR

Your point being?
EvenFlow
2/17/09 12:34:49AM

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by jakeiceman

Good find SmileR

Your point being?

Just a heads up
Rollins
2/17/09 1:14:40AM
AV bet AV bet AV bet!
MMAcca
2/17/09 1:32:17AM
postman
2/17/09 6:47:39AM
6:46 am have a cold and getting ready for work I at least got one in this morning! Hope its a sign of better things to come.
king_katool
2/17/09 10:29:31AM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by jakeiceman

Good find SmileR

Your point being?

Just a heads up

ye but he didnt have to cut weight to fight Alves was probly at 190-200 lbs and GSP was probly 175-185 lbs, this explains why he was bigger at this time
EvenFlow
2/25/09 4:14:04PM

Posted by king_katool

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by jakeiceman

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by jakeiceman

Good find SmileR

Your point being?

Just a heads up

ye but he didnt have to cut weight to fight Alves was probly at 190-200 lbs and GSP was probly 175-185 lbs, this explains why he was bigger at this time

GSP easily made most or all of his weight back by fight time with BJ, Greg Jackson knows what hes doing. I recall them being face to face another time as well besides when Thiago wanted a shittle tot.
aaa9erh8er
3/3/09 7:16:12PM
lol shitel tot.
but it realy sounded like he said gay and gsp face kinda goes what. but good find