Theatre Bizarre, anyone?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Theatre Bizarre, anyone?
emfleek
9/28/09 11:05:27AM
Anyone going to Theatre Bizarre this year? I've been wanting to go for the last couple of years but seem to never be able to make it.

For more info, visit here:

THEATRE BIZARRE

Or do a Google search and read things like this...

LINK
grappler0000
9/28/09 11:18:02AM
I've got some friends going this year, but I won't be able to make it. I've gone before and it is by far the best Halloween party I've ever been to, read about, heard about, or could've imagined.

I'm assuming Left Lane Cruiser sealed the deal for you this year? What's your costume Fleek?
emfleek
9/28/09 11:27:14AM

Posted by grappler0000

I've got some friends going this year, but I won't be able to make it. I've gone before and it is by far the best Halloween party I've ever been to, read about, heard about, or could've imagined.

I'm assuming Left Lane Cruiser sealed the deal for you this year? What's your costume Fleek?

I don't have a costume yet and I'm not even sure I'm gonna be able to swing it just yet. I've got some string pulling to do, first. LLC or no LLC, this has been on my list of things to do ever since I heard about it.
emfleek
9/28/09 11:28:16AM

Posted by grappler0000

I've gone before and it is by far the best Halloween party I've ever been to, read about, heard about, or could've imagined.

Do you remember checking out Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival? Have I asked you this before?
grappler0000
9/28/09 11:36:07AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

I've gone before and it is by far the best Halloween party I've ever been to, read about, heard about, or could've imagined.

Do you remember checking out Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival? Have I asked you this before?

Don't think you've asked me that before. I'm sure I saw them there, but I'm not familiar with many of the acts, so I can't single them out in my mind.
grappler0000
9/28/09 11:39:42AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

I don't have a costume yet and I'm not even sure I'm gonna be able to swing it just yet. I've got some string pulling to do, first. LLC or no LLC, this has been on my list of things to do ever since I heard about it.

If tickets are the hold up, they've been hinting at a handful coming available this week.
emfleek
9/28/09 11:43:26AM

Posted by grappler0000

If tickets are the hold up, they've been hinting at a handful coming available this week.

Awesome. I'll have to keep an ear out!

Thanks for the heads up.
grappler0000
9/28/09 12:26:36PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by grappler0000

Awesome. I'll have to keep an ear out!

Thanks for the heads up.

If you're on facebook, add the fan page...they should announce if/when they'll be available.
emfleek
9/29/09 8:55:09AM

Posted by grappler0000

If you're on facebook, add the fan page...they should announce if/when they'll be available.

They actually released some last night. Of course, they did it while I wasn't online.

Maybe next year.
grappler0000
9/30/09 1:47:08PM
You have one last chance

Link

emfleek
9/30/09 2:04:57PM

Posted by grappler0000

You have one last chance

Link

Ha...I saw that. I'm not *that* hardcore, though.