Thanks mods and admins!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Thanks mods and admins!
pmoney
9/18/11 3:39:09PM
I just wanted to thank the mods, admins, owners, and proprietors of MMAPlayground.com for doing such an awesome job. They bring us the best free website on the net, and I appreciate the hell out of it. I love the updates!

If you folks behind the scenes are still tinkering with the site, I have a couple simple suggestions.

1 - Avatar Bet Record- This is pretty obvious. Just a section on each player's profile that shows their avatar bet record. An avatar bet history section would compliment that nicely

2 - Avatar bets on secondary league events - I think this would be cool. Perhaps there could be an option where both players can decide on the length of the bet. Let's say I wanted to set up a bet with someone for the upcoming DREAM card, and we decided to make our bet good for over a month until UFC 137.

Anyhow, just some suggestions. Thanks again for your hard work guys.

P$
Budgellism
9/18/11 4:11:26PM
Good post pmoney. Those would both be great additions to the site.
pmoney
9/18/11 5:55:28PM

Posted by Budgellism

Good post pmoney. Those would both be great additions to the site.

Thanks Budge! Inspiration struck the other night. I appreciate prop 200 man, glad you hooked it up . I gotta spread the love...
SpiderSilva
9/19/11 5:56:08PM
I think an avatar bet champion would be kind of cool like wins add up someone gets a title shot. I dont know if anyone has seen what mmajunkie does its something like that. I thik it would be cool not everyone does it but the ones that do im sure wouldnt mind.
pmoney
9/19/11 6:19:51PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I think an avatar bet champion would be kind of cool like wins add up someone gets a title shot. I dont know if anyone has seen what mmajunkie does its something like that. I thik it would be cool not everyone does it but the ones that do im sure wouldnt mind.

That would be cool. The avatar bet champion could get an accolade on their profile for as long as they hold the title. Or there could be tournaments that run along with the primary league season that could determine an avatar bet champion for the season, perhaps with awards for placing.....
SpiderSilva
9/19/11 6:51:10PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by SpiderSilva

That would be cool. The avatar bet champion could get an accolade on their profile for as long as they hold the title. Or there could be tournaments that run along with the primary league season that could determine an avatar bet champion for the season, perhaps with awards for placing.....

yes!
DoTheMMAth
9/21/11 11:44:30AM

Posted by pmoney

I just wanted to thank the mods, admins, owners, and proprietors of MMAPlayground.com for doing such an awesome job. They bring us the best free website on the net, and I appreciate the hell out of it. I love the updates!

If you folks behind the scenes are still tinkering with the site, I have a couple simple suggestions.

1 - Avatar Bet Record- This is pretty obvious. Just a section on each player's profile that shows their avatar bet record. An avatar bet history section would compliment that nicely

2 - Avatar bets on secondary league events - I think this would be cool. Perhaps there could be an option where both players can decide on the length of the bet. Let's say I wanted to set up a bet with someone for the upcoming DREAM card, and we decided to make our bet good for over a month until UFC 137.

Anyhow, just some suggestions. Thanks again for your hard work guys.

P$

Thanks for the kind words. Really most of the credit goes to the mods for keeping the site running over the years really.

At any rate, the avatar bet page should have your record on it now, and profiles now show your avatar bet record. The secondary league actually runs off of a second database, so for now having secondary league avatar bets isn't on the table until (or "if" rather) we overhaul the secondary league.
pmoney
9/21/11 2:55:31PM

Posted by DoTheMMAth
Thanks for the kind words. Really most of the credit goes to the mods for keeping the site running over the years really.

At any rate, the avatar bet page should have your record on it now, and profiles now show your avatar bet record. The secondary league actually runs off of a second database, so for now having secondary league avatar bets isn't on the table until (or "if" rather) we overhaul the secondary league.

Sweet deal!

I checked my profile a little earlier and saw my Avatar bet record and nearly pooped myself! Thanks again DoThe MMath, and thanks to all the Mods and Admins and everyone working behind the scenes here to make this site so awesome. I am loving the changes/updates! Hopefully I can show my appreciation and go premium here soon.
emfleek
9/21/11 2:56:57PM
Hmm...are current avatar bet records going to be grandfathered in?

prophecy033
9/21/11 10:20:29PM

Posted by pmoney

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Sweet deal!

I checked my profile a little earlier and saw my Avatar bet record and nearly pooped myself! Thanks again DoThe MMath, and thanks to all the Mods and Admins and everyone working behind the scenes here to make this site so awesome. I am loving the changes/updates! Hopefully I can show my appreciation and go premium here soon.

You should bro, I mean, your a lifer anyway right. I did it after 4 years and I love it. Plus, it helps the site that I spend all my time on
trevail
9/24/11 12:25:00PM
Also, much thanks to the admins and mods for adding the ability to see who on your team has incomplete picks! As someone who is the head of a camp I find this to be incredibly handy. It`s true, there is no denying it.....this is quite simply the best mma pool site ever!