Thanks MMAPlayground

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Thanks MMAPlayground
teddythetuna
6/11/08 4:33:04PM
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone that contributes to this site. it is a great site that makes all the down time i have at work a little more bearable. I love all the information i can gather about the greatest sport on the planet. MMA
puppetmaster837
6/11/08 4:59:04PM
It really is an amazing forum. Look at Sherdog, every thread is full of smart ass comments and insults. It seems like no one likes anyone else. Here everyone is nice and will help you learn about mma.
Mchubb316
6/11/08 5:11:39PM
I've noticed that as well on Sherdog. I don't notice it much on here. The only time you see someone giving another member a hard time, it is usually in good fun. Great site. Great forums. Great members.
Raykill
6/11/08 5:32:22PM
Good post, I agree. I cant get enough of the playground. And yes, I am waiting for the day that they (gasp) block me from going on at work...

teddythetuna
6/11/08 6:14:30PM
I got blocked from the playground at the last dealership i worked at but so far so good at this one.
p_unit23
6/11/08 6:29:48PM
yeah, MMA Playground is the best. I've tried out sherdog and didn't like it much at all, so i made the transition to here. Though it provides lots of news, the forums are terrible. Those on sherdog like to talk alot of smack. I am glad everyone on MMA Playground is nice and are more respectful. I here to stay.
holt8081
6/11/08 8:01:49PM
.The mods have every one in check. every one on here is for the most part very knowledgable about the sport so thanks to every one who make this site what it is.:
theguido
6/11/08 9:47:55PM

Posted by Raykill

Good post, I agree. I cant get enough of the playground. And yes, I am waiting for the day that they (gasp) block me from going on at work...

I just got blocked at work it sucks so bad I thinks its great that most of the back and forth between people is usually light hearted and in good taste. I also think it's one of the best for news you guys get the topics I enjoy. So Raykill if this day comes for you wich I hope it doesn't I feel for you. This place is great.
Kracker_Jap
6/11/08 9:53:02PM
I have always stated the PLAYGROUND > sherdog

The Playground has the best fans as members
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/11/08 10:20:46PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

I have always stated the PLAYGROUND > sherdog

The Playground has the best fans as members

Bullseye
Boo_Radley21
6/12/08 5:29:38PM
This site is so good because I'm a member.