Thank you guys!

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Thank you guys!
cowcatcher
10/6/11 3:32:56AM
There's been a thread to thank the mods, but I want want to make sure you guys, the regulars, get mentioned. I can't name you all, so I won't, but you know who you are and you keep us running and giving a damn about this place. Whether you are funny(not Kpro, he's a liar and won't pay afterwards), or smart, or quick witted, or just a good guy to talk to or asshole we love to pile on(no homo, unless Kpro is reading) we care about you here, you're the thread that makes the PG fabric, and wed need you to go. Shawn91111, please, please, don't post some doctor depresso shit right here, I know you are the cloudbringer, but for once let us have a love in.
cowcatcher
10/6/11 4:03:27AM
By the way, one of your own, namely tepid55, has been spamming the mods with dead videos. This is a great example of a guy that cares about the site, say hi to him, he gives a shit about you guys too.
cowcatcher
10/6/11 4:05:22AM

Posted by cowcatcher

By the way, one of your own, namely tepid55, has been spamming the mods with dead videos. This is a great example of a guy that cares about the site, say hi to him, he gives a shit about you guys too.

I'm not being sarcastic, he really is going through the vids, we all owe him.
Theoutlaw08
10/6/11 8:45:36AM
Your Welcome Anything for a fellow Wisconsonite!
Chael_Sonnen
10/6/11 8:51:59AM
I pity the fool who doesn't get with the PG! (in my best Mr. T voice)
grappler0000
10/6/11 1:12:57PM

As we all hug it out, Turn! Turn! Turn! plays off in the distance.
Shawn91111
10/6/11 1:19:44PM
damn
Poor_Franklin
10/6/11 1:42:39PM
the video aspect is something ive tried to update on this site, although ive only made a microscopic dent.
it's a resource i don't believe is used enough
KungFuMaster
10/6/11 6:15:57PM
I am pretty new here and I am not so sure this Thank You includes me but I just want to say the mods here do a good job compared to most other sites.

Keep up the good work, mods, and maybe if there is a need for another mod - hopefully I get a mention. It would be an honor to help serve Playground.
Shawn91111
10/7/11 7:52:09AM

Posted by KungFuMaster

I am pretty new here and I am not so sure this Thank You includes me but I just want to say the mods here do a good job compared to most other sites.

Keep up the good work, mods, and maybe if there is a need for another mod - hopefully I get a mention. It would be an honor to help serve Playground.

KungFuMaster
10/7/11 11:35:19AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by KungFuMaster

I knew someone would find that funny.
ncordless
10/7/11 6:57:02PM
Agreed. You guys are awesome. Side games, blog posts, fighter interviews. . . so much of the content on here goes above and beyond the normal effort people put into forums. And I'd take the people that post in here against anybody in quality per post. Civility without circle jerk (except for these kinds of thread i guess), argument without being assholes.

Hope you guys like the changes, and if there are any old posters that have fallen out of the group for one reason or another that you guys keep in contact with, tell them to give it another try (on the same account!!! If they are banned, have them shoot a mod an email and we'll check the record and see if it's something that can be paroled, making clones is still gonna get an insta-pimphand).

Shawn91111
10/7/11 7:54:32PM

Posted by ncordless

Agreed. You guys are awesome. Side games, blog posts, fighter interviews. . . so much of the content on here goes above and beyond the normal effort people put into forums. And I'd take the people that post in here against anybody in quality per post. Civility without circle jerk (except for these kinds of thread i guess), argument without being assholes.

Hope you guys like the changes, and if there are any old posters that have fallen out of the group for one reason or another that you guys keep in contact with, tell them to give it another try (on the same account!!! If they are banned, have them shoot a mod an email and we'll check the record and see if it's something that can be paroled, making clones is still gonna get an insta-pimphand).

Cornish? Tuvok?
Kpro
10/7/11 8:55:00PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Whether you are funny(not Kpro, he's a liar and won't pay afterwards), or smart, or quick witted, or just a good guy to talk to or asshole we love to pile on(no homo, unless Kpro is reading) we care about you here,

I thought the person on top pays? I'm new to this, but you said everyone was doing it so I just went with it.
ncordless
10/8/11 2:47:16AM

Posted by Shawn91111

Posted by ncordless

Cornish? Tuvok?

cowcatcher
10/8/11 3:08:51AM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by cowcatcher

Whether you are funny(not Kpro, he's a liar and won't pay afterwards), or smart, or quick witted, or just a good guy to talk to or asshole we love to pile on(no homo, unless Kpro is reading) we care about you here,

I thought the person on top pays? I'm new to this, but you said everyone was doing it so I just went with it.

Let's just settle this in private.
prophecy033
10/13/11 4:36:41PM
I've only been posting for just over 3 months but I've put in a lot of time to contribute to the site. I don't social network because I have the pg and you guys to shoot the shit with. The time everyone puts in makes this site what it is.

Big thanks to the ECP. Rabi, fastknockout, Budge, poor_franklin, and KFM, you're all the shit

BsB- keep that college football stuff coming. You gave me my first prop and convinced me to keep posting and I'm gonna keep telling you

P-Money- you're the man

Chael_Sonnen- from one Oregonian to another.... GO DUCKS!!!!

All the Mods- you guys ROCK!!!!
EMFLEEK- hope you're not holding a grudge over the Carson Palmer conversation from awhile back. You keep things civil

COWCATCHER- we rarely talk, but thanks from me to you for the thread

NCORDLESS- We never interact but I still find your avatar disturbing

Pookie, kpro and all the regular posters- keep bringing the funk

And to everyone else that sets foot on this site, thanks and I mean that
Rabi
10/17/11 8:05:29AM
Is there any chance of allowing Aaronno9 back on, from what I remember he was done for cloning, but taking that away he was always a quality contributor on the forums.
gartface
10/17/11 4:06:56PM
KungFuMaster
10/17/11 6:41:08PM

Posted by prophecy033

I've only been posting for just over 3 months but I've put in a lot of time to contribute to the site. I don't social network because I have the pg and you guys to shoot the shit with. The time everyone puts in makes this site what it is.

Big thanks to the ECP. Rabi, fastknockout, Budge, poor_franklin, and KFM, you're all the shit

BsB- keep that college football stuff coming. You gave me my first prop and convinced me to keep posting and I'm gonna keep telling you

P-Money- you're the man

Chael_Sonnen- from one Oregonian to another.... GO DUCKS!!!!

All the Mods- you guys ROCK!!!!
EMFLEEK- hope you're not holding a grudge over the Carson Palmer conversation from awhile back. You keep things civil

COWCATCHER- we rarely talk, but thanks from me to you for the thread

NCORDLESS- We never interact but I still find your avatar disturbing

Pookie, kpro and all the regular posters- keep bringing the funk

And to everyone else that sets foot on this site, thanks and I mean that

hippysmacker
10/20/11 5:23:26AM
Personally I have to say without the fight card updates you guys send in my job would be 10 times harder. So thanks