Thales Leites Wants Fight Against Demian Maia

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Thales Leites Wants Fight Against Demian Maia
Porch28
12/2/08 4:40:35PM
I’d accept a fight, I’m a professional. Demian is a great fighter and has been doing a great job in UFC. It’s possible that they put this fight, because the belt is with a Brazilian guy and we’re growing, so they can put this fight to take one of the Brazilians from the tops

Short
wiggum
12/2/08 5:00:22PM
some of that is weird, maybe lost in the translation...irregardless, this is a grapplers dream fight.....standing id give a clear edge to lietes....conditioning is a toss up...lietes has had problems, miaea hasnt been tested that far....on the ground, i see it being an all out war tho...tough to call
PaleHorse
12/2/08 10:42:04PM

Posted by wiggum

some of that is weird, maybe lost in the translation...irregardless, this is a grapplers dream fight.....standing id give a clear edge to lietes....conditioning is a toss up...lietes has had problems, miaea hasnt been tested that far....on the ground, i see it being an all out war tho...tough to call

I don't see a war on the ground at all, I see either an unconscious Thales Leites or a tapping one. Already posted btw.
MMAcca
12/3/08 1:04:07AM