Texting World Record Broken

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Texting World Record Broken
crushedbacon
8/24/10 9:31:04PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/mashable/20100823/tc_mashable/texting_world_record_broken_on_samsung_galaxy_s

Guinness World Record! You gotta be kiddin me... I took a dry run at this and came in just over 30....gimme a day and I'll smash this 25.94.....I'm sure alota you cats could too... doesn't this seem super mediocre for a Guinness world record..... I thought there were 14 year olds out there that could text faster then I could talk..... 25.94 ain't sh*t Melissa!

Twenty20Dollars
8/24/10 11:35:15PM
what about sexting world record
tcunningham
8/24/10 11:40:40PM
i was watchin the news today, they were doing a story on how texting is as addictive as heroin. they said it releases endorphins in your brain that are much like the release of endorphins when someone does drugs. they said the texting rate in the U.S. has risen 600% in the last 3 yrs. all i can say is that sh!t is gay. if someone text's me i either give then a one word answer or dont respond at all.
crushedbacon
8/25/10 12:53:58AM

Posted by tcunningham

i was watchin the news today, they were doing a story on how texting is as addictive as heroin. they said it releases endorphins in your brain that are much like the release of endorphins when someone does drugs. they said the texting rate in the U.S. has risen 600% in the last 3 yrs. all i can say is that sh!t is gay. if someone text's me i either give then a one word answer or dont respond at all.

Yeah they could probably do a lot of studies, about many different things and make the very same argument (for example...The Playground).....the important thing is texting and chatrooms wont kill you, cigarettes and heroin will, Myself....I enjoy texting.... I find it a great way to keep in touch with buddies that I used to play sports with/go to school with etc. ....now that we all live in different cities and don't see each other very often ...but to each their own I guess.