Texas-Texas Tech Last Night

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Texas-Texas Tech Last Night
DCRage
11/2/08 11:20:22AM
Wow. Talk about an instant classic. I watched the game and thought Tech had it pretty much locked up at halftime but then Texas came back only to fall short on a last-second Tech TD. What I found funny was after that TD with one second still left the fans stormed the field and went for the goalposts. TWICE! Then they had to run off the field just as quickly. Hilarious, that's one of the things I like about the college game.
higdon10
11/2/08 12:22:57PM

Posted by DCRage

Wow. Talk about an instant classic. I watched the game and thought Tech had it pretty much locked up at halftime but then Texas came back only to fall short on a last-second Tech TD. What I found funny was after that TD with one second still left the fans stormed the field and went for the goalposts. TWICE! Then they had to run off the field just as quickly. Hilarious, that's one of the things I like about the college game.

Amazing game.
Sledge23
11/2/08 1:15:01PM
Im disappointed in the lack of class shown by the texas tech fans.
I was really rooting for the under dog to win, that is, until the fans jstormed the field before the game was over.
And to make it worse, they did it twice. Yeah, it is fun to win, but do it respectfully.
The rushing of the field was extremely rude to the texas players. After that i was rooting for an outstanding kickoff return by the longhorns.
C'mon TT, show some class.
Pskinner_mma314
11/2/08 1:42:47PM

Posted by Sledge23

Im disappointed in the lack of class shown by the texas tech fans.
I was really rooting for the under dog to win, that is, until the fans jstormed the field before the game was over.
And to make it worse, they did it twice. Yeah, it is fun to win, but do it respectfully.
The rushing of the field was extremely rude to the texas players. After that i was rooting for an outstanding kickoff return by the longhorns.
C'mon TT, show some class.

HA I was one of those fans, that was ****** AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
postman
11/2/08 4:41:31PM
Thank you TT Penn State don't let me down!
Twenty20Dollars
11/2/08 5:15:23PM
A kick off from the 7 yard line that was funny. Can't stop the crabtree!