Terra Nova

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Terra Nova
Kpro
10/11/11 10:36:04PM
Anyone watch this? I've never seen it but my brother keeps telling me to watch it. Since there's four hours worth to watch to catch up on the DVR... Is it a good show? I don't want to kill 4 hours and wish I'd been doin something else.
prophecy033
10/11/11 11:12:44PM

Posted by Kpro

Anyone watch this? I've never seen it but my brother keeps telling me to watch it. Since there's four hours worth to watch to catch up on the DVR... Is it a good show? I don't want to kill 4 hours and wish I'd been doin something else.

its produced by Steven Speilberg, if that tells you anything
KungFuMaster
10/11/11 11:13:53PM
I saw the first two showings of it during a marathon showing. They put on these marathons to try to catch viewers like me who had no clue there was any such show.

Anyway, I actually watched the two shows. On the down side, it did not captivate me enough to be anticipating the next episode which I realized just now - I have missed two episodes.

I don't know what your likes and dislikes are so I will simply say give it a try. You will know whether you like it or not after the first two hours. If you lost 2 hours of your life, you can take it out on me.
DeadHead988
10/12/11 12:03:16AM
As a huge Steven Spielberg fan, I must advise you to skip it. It's really not that good.
gartface
10/12/11 8:21:53AM
I haven't seen it, but the previews definitely turned me off. It looked like Avatar meets Jurassic Park meets the producers/directors of Sci-Fi original movies. I would have never guessed Spielberg to have produced that show. The CGI looks like Aztec-Rex.
Chael_Sonnen
10/12/11 7:18:22PM
Absolutely Sux

The CGI looked better in Jurassic Park.
kopower
10/12/11 8:03:06PM

Posted by gartface

I haven't seen it, but the previews definitely turned me off. It looked like Avatar meets Jurassic Park meets the producers/directors of Sci-Fi original movies. I would have never guessed Spielberg to have produced that show. The CGI looks like Aztec-Rex.

This X 10!!! I unfortunately watched the first episode. It was not good.
Ordep
10/13/11 3:02:03AM
it sucks BIG time, don't waste your time
Drudinh
10/13/11 3:23:51AM

Posted by Ordep

it sucks BIG time, don't waste your time

It took 15 min of my life from me.
Kpro
10/13/11 5:48:57PM
Wow, I don't think there was anything positive to be said about it. I think I'm going to skip it.