Tequila Cazadores to be Official Spirit Sponsor of UFC

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tequila Cazadores to be Official Spirit Sponsor of UFC
grappler0000
2/26/09 11:32:40PM
Tequila brand Tequila Cazadores has agreed a new sponsorship deal with leading mixed martial arts (MMA) promoter Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC). Under the new deal, which runs until March 2010, Tequila Cazadores will be official spirit sponsor of UFC.

As part of its sponsorship Tequila Cazadores will be featured throughout the world on television broadcasts of UFC events, and in UFC digital and print media content and venue signage. Tequila Cazadores will also host adult consumer tastings, events and promotions to support the sponsorship.

Tequila Cazadores vice president and brand managing director Ariel Meyer said, “[The] UFC organization has helped create mixed martial arts into a responsible, safe sport, with strict rules and regulations for athlete protection and fair play.

Link
Boo_Radley21
2/27/09 1:27:55AM
Those booze hounds.
Bowen50
2/27/09 1:49:51AM
rabbit915
2/27/09 9:31:59AM
I never understood why professional sports shy away from liquor sponsorship. Booze is booze regardless of its potency. Theres no difference in my mind between a mixed drink and a beer.
chitownsfinest15
2/27/09 1:00:19PM
in the words of borat...."NNNNNIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"
EMauricio
2/27/09 2:59:44PM
Cazadores Añejo is my favorite.