Can anyone tell me the song from this commercial?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Can anyone tell me the song from this commercial?
jiujitsufreak74
8/6/08 8:31:20PM
i have been killing myself trying to figure out what song this is but to no avail. it is from the AT&T commercial with the Techno Twins. here is a link to the video: LINK
breakdown5
8/6/08 8:45:33PM
That isn't music. Sorry.
jiujitsufreak74
8/6/08 8:55:48PM

Posted by breakdown5

That isn't music. Sorry.

thanks for the help...
breakdown5
8/6/08 8:59:00PM
Seriously, no offense intended.
juanez13
8/6/08 9:26:54PM
Did you try the related videos?? almost all the related videos are techno songs so one of them might be the original song....I checked a couple and some seemed similar (didnt listen to the whole thing though)...so thats something you might want to try
casey64
8/6/08 9:32:54PM
jiujitsufreak74
8/6/08 9:53:50PM

Posted by juanez13

Did you try the related videos?? almost all the related videos are techno songs so one of them might be the original song....I checked a couple and some seemed similar (didnt listen to the whole thing though)...so thats something you might want to try

yeah i usually do that, but it was just uploaded. and before i couldn't even find a video. that, and some guy posted it on yahoo questions but no one replied with a good answer yet. just thought someone here would know or maybe catch a break in finding it on the web.

EDIT: oh, and there was this HL of Vitor Belfort i saw a while back that had this music as its intro. it was from ironlife.com but i can't find it anywhere on the web. so when i heard that commercial i just wanted to find that song.
Rush
8/6/08 10:42:31PM
I've listened to trance and techno for over 16 years and I have never heard that track. that's not to say it's not a real track, but I am betting that it is an original made for the commercial. IMO, the song is not good. It's pretty basic, which led me to think it was just a quick composition for the ad.
candynuts
8/6/08 11:09:55PM

Posted by Rush

I've listened to trance and techno for over 16 years and I have never heard that track. that's not to say it's not a real track, but I am betting that it is an original made for the commercial. IMO, the song is not good. It's pretty basic, which led me to think it was just a quick composition for the ad.

I read this thread so I decided to ask my brother (who knows a shitload about techno/trance stuff) and he said the same thing.
BlueSkiesBurn
8/6/08 11:37:57PM
I'm gonna agree with Rush. I just showed the video to my best friend who is an electronic junkie and he said that it was probably compiled for the commercial. IMO it's pretty awful. Best Electronic Video out right now. plus the worlds sexiest girl=Hyper Crush
loller90278
8/7/08 12:21:08AM
i agree it does sound like it was compiled just for that commercial because it's a pretty simple beat, but if it had to be someone, i would guess ATB cuz it sounds sort of like him.