Barbell Lunges 30 reps
Barbell Squats 30 reps

Crunches 50 Reps 3 Sets
Bicyle Crunches 50 Reps 3 Sets
Swiss Ball Crunches 50 Reps 3 Sets

Heavy Bag and Conditioning Tuesday-Thursday

-Stretch for 5 Minutes
-Run for 5 Minutes
-25 Right Cross Punches, Left Jab, Uppercuts, Left Hooks, and Right Hooks.
-Combinations for 3 1 Minute Rounds.
-20 4 Punch Combos 4 Times * on the pit workout*
-Run 1 Mile
-Jump Rope for 3 2 minute rounds
-Bike for 2 miles

I don't know about the diet yet....im only 15 and i weigh 165 pounds, so if anyone has anything about diet, please let me know! And if anyone has anything to say about this excersise routine, lemme know!
seanfu
4/26/08 8:26:05PM
Keep in mind that regardless of diet, greens lower acidity in the bloodstream allowing more muscle stamina. If you are trying to maintain or increase mass then just cut out sweets and red meat/fats etc.

I actually preffer to have a dr pepper or something every couple days to help my diet morale and make my body feel better. (More balanced)

I cut about 18 to 23 pounds for wrestling so I eat a lot of boiled chicken and grapes to give me energy and maintain strength and muscle.

Pasta is good for pre workout and bodymass gains.

Carbs- energy
Protein- muscle recovery
Fruit- low weight energy and sugar
Nuts and grains- energy/ muscle recovery/ GOOD fat. Plus you can poop.

Just diet tips.

By the way, look at your cardio and see if you have incorperated enough for your leg stamina (stairs, sprinting up hiils etc)

Also keep in mind that there are lifts that don't need a whole lot of attention such as traps, hams, bicepts, and lats.

Once you get started you should specialize or find what works for you.
For instance, I work heavily on shoulders and on abs to take shots. I make extensive use of dumbells. I do a lot of jump ups and agility/ cardio. That works for me.

Don't make 30 reps a stble lift until you have read your bady and maybe want 10 power or 50 stamina you know?
seanfu
4/26/08 8:30:44PM
also, When I do the heavy bag I will work extensive clinching/ taketown swithches/ knees and kicks one day and another day it may be all agility and boxing with the bag.

I switch it up due to what i feel is necessary. Maybe my left kick isn't getting the job done, I work on it. Maybe I got caught after throwing my jab a couple times during sparring with a friend, I'll work heavily on jabbing.

Overall, the fact that you have an idea to have a card and mix everything is good though.
ultimatefighter7
4/27/08 12:17:44PM
Alright, yeah i wanna increase strength, so i should cut out sweets and red meat, i thought you were suppose to eat meat haha. But yeah So i should only do 10 reps for strength and 50 reps for stamina!?

Thanks in advance!
seanfu
4/27/08 7:44:06PM
I pack a LOT of strength into a little muscle. A lot of it has to do with genetics but diet, stamina and technique get you far.

I would tell you(if you wanted to pack a lot of strength into what is already your frame) to put at least 4 minutes in between each set and to do sets of 10- 12.

If you time it right your muscles will not get way bigger with big weight gains on your frame. Remember that muscle uses more oxygen and will not necessarily increase your strength proportianately.

Just remember to give yourself enough time in between sets and to focus on being able to control most of the weight without a spotter (most). make sure to short circuit everything too.

For the diet, I go heavy on bread and pasta pre workout and medium to light post workout.

Salad will increase stamina in the muscles, and white meat is always fine if not fried.

I eat mostly boiled chicken with salad and all that good stuff.

Morale counts for a lot so schedule a day or two a week to eat something unhealthy.

If I'm uber depressed I'm not going to be energetic in the room. I'll have something like a dr pepper or some ice cream or something.
ultimatefighter7
4/27/08 9:19:55PM
Alright thanks man...appreciate it!

i got the workout on some site, and the site said that the workout was for MMA.
but idk.

not to be a pest...but what do you do for cardio?

thanks again!