teh kingsmasher

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » teh kingsmasher
Chael_Sonnen
9/24/12 3:35:53PM
Listen king-mo smasher,

After your Saturday evening fiasco calling your fellow interweb Chaelgrounders "idiots" and what not, I decided in the next couple of days, I will do a home invasion on you. For your sake, you better NOT be home, don't make me kick down the front door to your cardboard box. I'll pick the lock to the master room door labeled "shitter", take a picture of you in bed with the vikingr & ghandikush working on your BJJ, slap you around until you sign up for breakdancing in the Special Olympics with your little Justin Bieber crooked hat and your ginger wannabe gangster "look".

And then I will respond with "Whatcha gonna do, when you know who? Howya gonna deal, with the man of steel? How ya gonna react to Sonnen's attack?

And your response will be "DERRP!"

And my last response will be "You're looking at the reflection of perfection. You're looking at the man who gets all your attention. You're looking at the man with the biggest arm. At the man, with the greatest charm, the man from West Linn, Oregon who will do harm to the guy three doors down"
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
prophecy033
9/24/12 4:14:24PM
thevoodooninja
9/24/12 4:29:33PM
what school district did he go to, where the is spelled teh?
FastKnockout
9/24/12 4:48:35PM
You deserve a weeks worth of props for this.
thevoodooninja
9/24/12 5:10:35PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Listen king-mo smasher,

After your Saturday evening fiasco calling your fellow interweb Chaelgrounders "idiots" and what not, I decided in the next couple of days, I will do a home invasion on you. For your sake, you better NOT be home, don't make me kick down the front door to your cardboard box. I'll pick the lock to the master room door labeled "shitter", take a picture of you in bed with the vikingr & ghandikush working on your BJJ, slap you around until you sign up for breakdancing in the Special Olympics with your little Justin Bieber crooked hat and your ginger wannabe gangster "look".

And then I will respond with "Whatcha gonna do, when you know who? Howya gonna deal, with the man of steel? How ya gonna react to Sonnen's attack?

And my last response will be "You're looking at the reflection of perfection. You're looking at the man who gets all your attention. You're looking at the man with the biggest arm. At the man, with the greatest charm, the man from West Linn, Oregon who will do harm to the guy three doors down"

this kind of machismo might be what Lauran is into
Budgellism
9/24/12 5:12:17PM

Posted by FastKnockout

You deserve a weeks worth of props for this.

Agreed
sparky
9/24/12 5:31:39PM
EPIC

Gotta Spread the Love or you would be one prop richer _Sonnen
kopower
9/24/12 5:52:26PM
ghandikush
9/24/12 6:45:54PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Listen king-mo smasher,

Chael talking about brazilian jiu twisty arms hahaha! Any one of us or our 14 year old menstruating nieces could tap you!!!!

kingsmasher
9/24/12 8:14:39PM
Chael oh chael....you might wanna worry about training for fighters in the UFC...

You lost to Bisping everyone knows who saw that fight so the only person who takes you seriously is absolutely nobody....

Lets bet if you make it past round 3 against Jones or even get a takedown...

IF Bisping could handle you...by handle you I mean stuff your wannabee takedowns you arent even close to being ready for a top ten LHW...They should of made you fight Rampage or Bader...

I understand the UFC giving you Forrest since hes on the way out and trying to make you relevant but real fans know your all mouth..
Chael_Sonnen
9/24/12 8:41:09PM

Posted by kingsmasher

Chael oh chael....you might wanna worry about training for fighters in the UFC...

You lost to Bisping everyone knows who saw that fight so the only person who takes you seriously is absolutely nobody....

IF Bisping could handle you...by handle you I mean stuff your wannabee takedowns you arent even close to being ready for a top ten LHW...They should of made you fight Rampage or Bader...

I understand the UFC giving you Forrest since hes on the way out and trying to make you relevant but real fans know your all mouth..

Hey GENIUS - - - Shhhhh
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
kingsmasher
9/24/12 9:04:37PM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Posted by kingsmasher

Hey GENIUS - - - Shhhhh

All talk your actually 1 - 3 in your last 4 fights...always talking...if you practiced MMA as much as you talk you might of really beat Bisping...but go watch the tape...I think didnt you tell Bisping he got the win?...lol...Smash and Go!!
Bubbles
9/24/12 9:30:19PM

Posted by kingsmasher

All talk your actually 1 - 3 in your last 4 fights

frizzzlecake
9/24/12 10:17:48PM
Last time i thought about it, Chael isn't dragonborn he won't have the power to stop a king!
pmoney
9/25/12 1:38:00AM
I am down with kingsmasher! Dude has to make moves, he doesn't always have time for spelling or punctuation
prozacnation1978
9/25/12 1:59:46AM
Negative prop for having a pic of the dude in superman 3 movie
BigBadAl
9/25/12 4:54:53AM
Do you not think it's a bit odd to spend so much time pretending you are Chael Sonnen?

Reminds me of all those white dudes who dyed their hair blonde and started speaking faster when Eminem became famous.

Get laid much??
Adrenaline
9/25/12 5:59:02AM

Posted by BigBadAl

Do you not think it's a bit odd to spend so much time pretending you are Chael Sonnen?

Reminds me of all those white dudes who dyed their hair blonde and started speaking faster when Eminem became famous.

Get laid much??

Use relevant analogies much?
BigBadAl
9/25/12 7:39:15AM

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by BigBadAl

Get laid much??

I see your point. It would only be relevant to me I guess.

It does take trolling to a whole new level though. Not only hiding behind a keyboard to troll, but hiding behind another persona, hiding behind a keyboard to troll.
thevoodooninja
9/25/12 8:45:42AM

Posted by BigBadAl

Posted by Adrenaline

Posted by BigBadAl

Get laid much??

I see your point. It would only be relevant to me I guess.

It does take trolling to a whole new level though. Not only hiding behind a keyboard to troll, but hiding behind another persona, hiding behind a keyboard to troll.

If they're going to troll I prefer chael over the other dude any day. Chael is somewhat funny that other cat is just plain douchy. But I get what you're saying about the eminem thing, who would want to bleach their hair put on a white wife beater and show off their bird chest

emfleek
9/25/12 8:54:08AM
Chill with the personal attacks, guys. Locking this down. Everyone hug or pet a puppy or something.