Teen decapitated at Six Flags

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Teen decapitated at Six Flags
holt8081
6/28/08 11:47:11PM
The Batman roller coaster at Six Flags over Georgia, was going full speed when it hit and killed a teenager on Saturday.
Read more
scoozna
6/29/08 12:00:05AM
Holy sh&#. I thought this was a rickroll at first. OBEY THE SIGNS!
holt8081
6/29/08 12:01:58AM
ya No hat that I have ever had is worth it.
cloppio
6/29/08 2:53:43AM
not gonna need that hat anymore...
FrankTheTank1181
6/29/08 3:22:55AM
Them inbreds aren't the brightest crayons in the box are they...
jiujitsufreak74
6/29/08 3:26:51AM
this is just natural selection...
Pookie
6/29/08 3:27:50AM
I work at a six flags, WOOOO!!!!!
bullettdodger
6/29/08 5:36:15AM
what a moron, is a hat really worth your life... i guess so...
Manfred
6/29/08 6:04:13AM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

My thoughts exactly!
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/29/08 7:17:59AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Moron? I'm pretty sure the whole concept of Hat vs Life didn't come to him right away in this situation, obviously... I wouldn't say he's a moron, he lost his hat on the ride, went back to get it...and was shit out of luck.
Aaronno9
6/29/08 7:36:02AM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by bullettdodger

Moron? I'm pretty sure the whole concept of Hat vs Life didn't come to him right away in this situation, obviously... I wouldn't say he's a moron, he lost his hat on the ride, went back to get it...and was shit out of luck.

I dunno if id put it down to luck..... you scale two 6ft fences, you gotta know something bads going to happen to you on the other side. Im sure any logical person who wanted the hat back would of just asked for it to be picked up when the park closed then came back for it the next day.....
mrsmiley
6/29/08 8:39:57AM
That's sad.

The kid was only 16.Probably didn't think anything of it.
D0wnUnd6e6r
6/29/08 9:06:39AM

Posted by mrsmiley

That's sad.

exactly the point I was trying to get thru. Your 16 (and we don't know if there's a level of intoxication to consider on top of that) you lost your fav. hat on the ride, of course you'll go for it. I have done so myself in the past, was not even close to a rollercoaster (was actually the pirate ship) but my hat and one of my shoes were still in the restricted area, so I went for em'. Had he not been only 16, yeah ok maybe he wouldn't of gone for it, but you ain't a moron for wanting you shit back.
casey64
6/29/08 11:25:34AM
WOW
jiujitsufreak74
6/29/08 1:02:11PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by mrsmiley

That's sad.

exactly the point I was trying to get thru. Your 16 (and we don't know if there's a level of intoxication to consider on top of that) you lost your fav. hat on the ride, of course you'll go for it. I have done so myself in the past, was not even close to a rollercoaster (was actually the pirate ship) but my hat and one of my shoes were still in the restricted area, so I went for em'. Had he not been only 16, yeah ok maybe he wouldn't of gone for it, but you ain't a moron for wanting you shit back.

i'm 16 and i would never go into an area where a roller coaster is running. the fact that he didn't think anything of it was just simply natural selection at work.
HMA123
6/29/08 1:16:37PM
what a retart
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/29/08 1:37:05PM

Posted by jiujitsufreak74

asterisk
6/29/08 3:06:00PM
Couldn't someone on the ride have given him a "head's up"?

dannyfrank
6/29/08 4:20:26PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by bullettdodger

dude, im sorry, but seventeen year olds can read signs and should be able to realize that that is a life risk. he was a f*ckin moron
SpiderSilva
6/29/08 9:23:54PM
I was watchin the new and a girl who was waiting in line at the ride said she heard a loud POP and there was lots of blood.

thats two dead people this year thanks Batman
masodd
6/29/08 9:56:18PM
Holy crap, i was there 2 months ago
holt8081
6/29/08 9:58:15PM

Posted by dannyfrank

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by bullettdodger

dude, im sorry, but seventeen year olds can read signs and should be able to realize that that is a life risk. he was a f*ckin moron

Ya but he was only 16 so he couldent read yet
Naturaldisaster
6/30/08 2:22:54AM
Yeah maybe he it was a stupid decision. I mean I would have wanted my hat back to, but I would have asked someone to get it when the ride was stopped. But I think its kinda sad that you guys are makin fun of a kids death. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me.
I feel bad for the kids family, you never expect your kid to go to a theme park for a day of fun and get killed.
Six Flags definitly wont take that lightly though. I worked at Six Flags Kentucky kingdom. and A girl Got her Feet cut off when a cable snapped on hellavator (also known as Supermans Adventure), thats sad stuff forreal
asterisk
6/30/08 10:16:35AM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

Yeah maybe he it was a stupid decision. I mean I would have wanted my hat back to, but I would have asked someone to get it when the ride was stopped. But I think its kinda sad that you guys are makin fun of a kids death. Pretty disrespectful if you ask me.
I feel bad for the kids family, you never expect your kid to go to a theme park for a day of fun and get killed.
Six Flags definitly wont take that lightly though. I worked at Six Flags Kentucky kingdom. and A girl Got her Feet cut off when a cable snapped on hellavator (also known as Supermans Adventure), thats sad stuff forreal

I agree...how dare everyone on here for making light of the situation. He was only trying to get ahead in life.

The irony of getting your head snatched off for trying to retrieve a hat is overwhelming.
I wonder what the last thing going through his head was (besides the coaster)...
teddythetuna
6/30/08 12:41:46PM
I think its sad that a teen lost his life but i think its even more sad that he didnt have enough sense to obey signs or just wait until the ride was stopped. This was an accident that was waaaaay to easy to avoid and because of that he is considered an idiot by anyone reading the article including myself. The family are getting the worst of this which is very unfortuanate.
mrsmiley
6/30/08 6:31:48PM
I can't believe everyone on here who is making fun of the kid.Everyone is acting like when they were 17 (or maybe most of you "ARE" 17),that you made no mistakes in your life,and you never made a wrong decision.When I was 17 I thought driving fast in cars was cool,dirt bikes were cool,jumping off tree houses on to trampolines was cool,etc.Were you're that age you really just think you are invincible and it isn't true.
(and of course MMA was cool).

Everyone makes some poor choices in life,it's just this mistake cost a young man his life.One day you or someone you know might make a mistake,and while it might seem light hearted at the time,could cost dearly later.

holt8081
7/2/08 2:56:26AM
you a very right............................but hes still a retard
NeaRMisS
7/2/08 2:39:37PM
It wasn't like he just walked over to grab the hat. He climbed TWO fences. This hat must have been made out of pure gold, or he's brain dead.