link
dannyfrank
3/9/09 7:40:13PM
thats so f*cked up

seriously, what is wrong with people these days? she told him to sit down. wow

what a prick
cowcatcher
3/9/09 8:06:35PM
that just makes me sick, being a school bus driver is as thankless a job as there is, every busload has at least one little prick on there that doesnt know how to act. i appreciate the kid trying to pull him off of her, but he needed to keep at it and stop him, although he deserves some credit for reacting almost immediately rather than waiting until the beating was over. either way, others should have stepped in sooner as well, and i would love 5 minutes with that kid that says he "aint no one to play with", im pretty sure i could take the wannabe gangster out of him really quickly. seeing stuff like this makes me want to go charles bronson circa death wish on young punks asses.
cmb19932
3/9/09 8:33:12PM
oh boy would i beat that kids ass if i were any other kid on that bus

that kinda **** is unneeded
Aaronno9
3/9/09 8:41:12PM
was the driver or women or a man? Not being funny, I just really cant tell from the hair.....

Thats pretty messed up man. I think if I was the kid behind I would of just choked that kid out after he shoved me off the first time and continued the beating.... what a little dick.
SmileR
3/9/09 8:52:26PM
He's goin to be the one to mess with in the showers though! What kind of a person hits a woman for a start! An for the sake of being told to sit down! I would love it if this video continued and showed the woman driving to her biker husbands bar then him and all his friends chain whipped that little punk until he wished he was dead!
People like that make me sick, and I'll put money on the fact that he'll get off with a warning or a few hours community service!
This sort of thing makes me sick!
Aether
3/9/09 9:53:59PM

Posted by Aaronno9

was the driver or women or a man? Not being funny, I just really cant tell from the hair.....

Thats pretty messed up man. I think if I was the kid behind I would of just choked that kid out after he shoved me off the first time and continued the beating.... what a little dick.

It was a woman, if you turn it up you can hear her voice and you can hear the kids talking about it.

They are kids so I can't really blame them for not stopping him, at least that one guy did try but he didn't exactly look to be in great shape and was probably afraid that he would end up getting beaten as well.

I'm sure this kid is really tough when he's around women and children, I doubt he'd ever pull that attitude around a man who doesn't take **** from punks. I would probably beat him pretty severely if I witnessed something like that. It would be very difficult to keep my cool and restrain or choke him, there would most likely be several broken bones.
jiujitsufreak74
3/9/09 10:30:44PM
never hit a woman...this kid deserves a Bas Rutten liver shot
EvenFlow
3/9/09 11:13:29PM

Posted by SmileR

He's goin to be the one to mess with in the showers though! What kind of a person hits a woman for a start! An for the sake of being told to sit down! I would love it if this video continued and showed the woman driving to her biker husbands bar then him and all his friends chain whipped that little punk until he wished he was dead!
People like that make me sick, and I'll put money on the fact that he'll get off with a warning or a few hours community service!
This sort of thing makes me sick!

Exactly man, what kind of p**** attacks a female in the first place let alone a bus driver for a simple command. F*** those people on the bus doing nothing, doing nothing is almost as wrong as committing the act in the first place, you're letting something you can do slip away because you're scared or dont care about anyone outside you're circle of life. She could have been killed and they all wouldve had to live with the haunting of "what could I have done"

That guy attempting to hold him back did virtually nothing to stop anything maybe a few blows even tho he was the only slightly smart ghettoblastin' hoodlum on the bus trying to help. What he should have done was kick his ass, if I was on that bus I wouldve beat that kid senseless or at least choke him out or break his arm that he beat her with.
backalley101
3/9/09 11:26:19PM
Yes that was a woman and she looked to be in her fifties. Im telling you if that was my mom i would hunt his little ass as if it were a sport and then id beat the hell out of his little punk ass.
gsquat
3/10/09 12:20:34AM
Little gangster wanna-be piece of $hit. I would've loved to have been on that bus a the time.
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
3/10/09 12:25:32AM
if only that dude behind him knew the mata leon
cmill21
3/10/09 3:41:34AM
Anyone have an update on what happend to this little ****? Michigan isn't to far away, lets get a fund going to send a few of us there to hunt this little prick down.
tdietel01
3/10/09 10:12:50AM
gotta love todays youth you gotta be a real hard ass to beat a 50 year old women WHILE SHE IS SITTING DOWN.

On the brighter side of things....... This littlepunk COULDNT knock out a 50 yr old woman with 10-15 punches. thank god he didnt know how to punch! flailing slap punches are a clear indicator of a chump gangsta. lets hope a trained fighter gets ahold of this kid!
Jackelope
3/10/09 2:11:06PM

Posted by cmill21

Anyone have an update on what happend to this little ****? Michigan isn't to far away, lets get a fund going to send a few of us there to hunt this little prick down.

Last I heard the kid is claiming "He doesn't remember any of this" and that he's got bipolar disorder or something.

And on that note I begin my rant- I am so sick of all these "disorders" nowadays. I know there's some merit to them, but like we all don't have problems? Please... you learn to deal with them and get over them. Being bipolar isn't a free card to kick some old lady's ass. When a dog goes berserk and attacks a little kid, generally it gets put down. I'm not all for killing dogs or kids, but if you're causing this kind of a problem in society you need to be dealt with. Harshly. Whether that means getting locked in a cell or having your ass handed to you by lining you up for a Crocop LHK, I'm down for it . Let's discuss the options for how we're going to fix you. I guarantee you if you put a bottle of pills in the kid's stomach right before he's going to hit this lady he's still going to do it. If you stand Crocop over the top of him poised to strike he's not going to.

It's irresponsible parents raising kids like this. Not video games, not personality "disorders" and not violence on television. It's crappy parenting. Flat out. Makes me sick.

Society needs these three things now more than ever

1) Integrity- to know the right thing and to do the right thing while being proud of doing exactly that.

2) Accountability- to admit when we're wrong so we can suffer the consequences, make it right, and learn from our mistakes. Quit blaming our actions on "personality disorders"

3) Responsibility- To know what is ours to take care of (like pain in the ass kids) and to see that they are taken care of.

-end rant

cowcatcher
3/10/09 2:19:52PM
right on jackelope, everybody is bipolar to some degree because we all lose it once in awhile and get away form how we would normally act. everyone wants a fast fix and explanation why their kids are a-holes, how about just spending time with them and being a parent not a whatever your job title is with a kid. i had my son as soon as i graduated form high school, and hes lived with just me for a long time, and hes not a little douchebag that would do this stuff. why? because im a parent first and foremost and then everything else. i came from a good family and saw how important that was. his mom came from a broken home and its not like that for her, its cyclical. that kid should get no excuses, he and his parents need to all get help on how to act like humans, and hopefully form that he can be a better person.

*there are people with real mental illnesses that cant help what they do, but not nearly as many as have been diagnosed just because they are a-holes.

damn i type form when im trying to type from way too often
DJDark41
3/10/09 3:03:07PM
Hope they send this kid to a man's prison. Ask him to try and start sh*t against someone who is willing to fight back instead of a innocent bus driver, and see how much of a "man" he really is.
Boo_Radley21
3/10/09 8:41:52PM

Posted by DJDark41

Hope they send this kid to a man's prison. Ask him to try and start sh*t against someone who is willing to fight back instead of a innocent bus driver, and see how much of a "man" he really is.

That little ************ wouldn't even have a chance to start **** with anyone in prison before he gets ****** in the shower and made someones bitch. Honestly I hate those ******* gangster kids. It's not tough doing that type of ****. I seriously hope that someone in that bus drivers family found out and beat that little ***** ass into the ground.
urbman
3/10/09 9:58:33PM
It's sickening,that these things occur.Can you imagine if that was your mother,wife,sister grandmom or any other relative?The only thing she did wrong was show up for work that day.Hopefully she has some boys in her family that won't take to kindly to what happened to her,and beat the living **** out of him weekly.Him and his type are not needed in any community,unless it was trash day and you could him out to the curb where he belongs.
RampageOwnedYou
3/14/09 9:38:47AM
Link doesnt work, says its been pulled.

Anyone have another link? this it?
EDIT^^^^ I think I found it.
Hope he gets a few years in jail, and a little taste of jail.
He will be enjoyed.