Teaser from the new UFC game coming out next year.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Teaser from the new UFC game coming out next year.
Bemin
1/4/08 2:43:50PM
Link

Looks pretty impressive!
tuvok500
1/4/08 2:49:20PM
WOW !!

it look so real !!

the skin and the movement are so close to the reality !!

loonytnt
1/4/08 2:57:06PM
i hope the game play is good
emfleek
1/4/08 3:22:46PM
No doubt. The movie segments of games are USUALLY great.

I hope it carries over to the actual game play...
rabbit915
1/4/08 3:37:05PM
I thought it looked good until the guy powerbombed the otherguy while in his guard. Its possible to slam a guy from there but the momentum of it was exaggerated and wrong.

Graphics dont mean much to me though, its all about the gameplay.
Rush
1/4/08 4:01:18PM
Graphics looked good, but I agree that the gameplay is key.

I also think sound is important. I thought the sound effects on the fence were cool, but the hitting and slaming effects were not good IMO. In fact, they sounded like they were from 1990's fighting games. For a game that looks pretty darn real they need to have real sound effects.

Alas, unless they bring this out on PC, I probably will not be getting it.
AchillesHeel
1/4/08 4:32:15PM

Posted by Rush

Same here. So far they only show PS3 and XB360. Keeping my fingers crossed for a PC version a few months later.
Rush
1/4/08 4:48:34PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

Posted by Rush

Same here. So far they only show PS3 and XB360. Keeping my fingers crossed for a PC version a few months later.

If Halo is any indication those 2-3 months might be years.
madmarck
1/4/08 6:57:27PM
i love the part where Chuck actually rocks rampage. Like that ever happened.
Boo_Radley21
1/5/08 12:32:05AM
Even if they can make the in game graphics as good as in Fight Night Round 3 for Xbox 360 I will be happy with it. Can't wait for this to come out, I wanna see what the roster is like.
Bemin
1/5/08 2:31:44AM
Yup game play is everything and lets hope that this game delivers. As for the sound, the game is still a year off and hopefully they get their house in order when it comes to that department. Game holds a lot of promise though, can't wait to give it a try.
Evilwig
1/5/08 12:57:15PM
I hope THQ will do a better job on this that on the WWE game.
Ultimate_fighter
1/8/08 5:30:23PM

Posted by Evilwig

Well WWE 2007 did awesome for their first year on the 360... so im guessing UFC should be really good as well... The story mode is awesome on 07 as well, just keeps going and going until one year is done. I doubt they will put TUF on this game, maybe next year they will, but i dont think this year... I hope the gameplay is good..
Evilwig
1/8/08 6:07:30PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

Posted by Evilwig

Well WWE 2007 did awesome for their first year on the 360... so im guessing UFC should be really good as well... The story mode is awesome on 07 as well, just keeps going and going until one year is done. I doubt they will put TUF on this game, maybe next year they will, but i dont think this year... I hope the gameplay is good..

WWE has the same clipping and collision problem since 2004 at least and nothing has improve much either. I want I UFC game that bring a new and entertaining gameplay not something recycle from the WWE game.
roadking95th
1/9/08 12:23:02AM

Posted by madmarck

i love the part where Chuck actually rocks rampage. Like that ever happened.

It appears that "Video" Chuck is in much better shape than "Real" Chuck. I think they've edited his belly.

Hmmm....wondering if they did the same to Tito's head?