TEAM REPORT: American Top Team

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » TEAM REPORT: American Top Team
aznteabagger
8/15/07 1:58:23PM
American Top Team continues to grow as one of the premier mixed martial arts training camps in the world. From their home base in Florida, ATT has one of the largest rosters of fighters and many top contenders that continue to grow out of their camp, as well as many new faces than seek out ATT for some of the best training in all of MMA.

With many fighters having upcoming bouts, MMAWeekly recently spoke to representatives from American Top Team about much of their top talent.

LINK
t-dizzle
8/15/07 3:25:21PM

Posted by aznteabagger

American Top Team continues to grow as one of the premier mixed martial arts training camps in the world. From their home base in Florida, ATT has one of the largest rosters of fighters and many top contenders that continue to grow out of their camp, as well as many new faces than seek out ATT for some of the best training in all of MMA.

With many fighters having upcoming bouts, MMAWeekly recently spoke to representatives from American Top Team about much of their top talent.

LINK

Melvin is a new member awesome!!!
jgtribbett
8/16/07 11:19:33AM
i like this group of guys.. i've watched a lot of wilson gouveias early fights... one was actually against jon fitch while they both fought in hooknshoot.
also on that same video is aaron riley when he wasnt part of american top team (i believe)
look it up .. its a good video
xphycorx
8/16/07 2:56:09PM
keep a close eye on steve bruno. i'm friends with his younger brother mike. steve should do well in the ufc, he's a great striker.