Team Quest

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Team Quest
aceprone
2/25/07 6:52:51PM
Once when I thought Team Quest was falling apart with the departer of Randy, lastnight this team has still proven to be powerhouses and crazy at the same time. Even though Randy doesn't train with them, he defiantly still carries their mentality. Because everyone one in Team Quest is fighting people out of their weight class. haha.... These guys must hit bricks over their heads in pratice for their mental preparation.
richieb19
2/25/07 6:54:09PM
The African Judoka that KO'd Nog seemed to be pretty heavy for MW, but none the less he put on a great show.
aceprone
2/25/07 6:59:41PM

Posted by richieb19

The African Judoka that KO'd Nog seemed to be pretty heavy for MW, but none the less he put on a great show.

I meant more on the lines of Randy vs. Tim, Lindland vs. Fedor/Rampage, and Hendo vs. Wandy/Big Nog
roadking95th
2/25/07 8:55:35PM
Team Quest definitely has the biggest balls of any camp
hippysmacker
2/26/07 12:59:04AM

Posted by roadking95th

I will 2nd that, grande Jeuvos
loller90278
2/26/07 1:23:31AM

Posted by aceprone

Posted by richieb19

I meant more on the lines of Randy vs. Tim, Lindland vs. Fedor/Rampage, and Hendo vs. Wandy/Big Nog

looks like they got somethin up their sleeve! hendo started it, now randy will keep the ball rollin and kill sylvia and the ball will stop at lindland vs fedor cuz thtas impossible
mrsumo
2/26/07 3:33:57AM

Posted by hippysmacker

Posted by roadking95th

I will 2nd that, grande Jeuvos

Because you guys sure like to check out their Balls!
SteedTheDeed
2/26/07 4:53:16PM
funny though, the quest camp in california is the one with danny and sokoudjou. so it was a good night for them, the other TQ in Oregon is not what it used to be but they just won an IFL event.
madmarck
2/26/07 6:57:29PM

Posted by loller90278
looks like they got somethin up their sleeve! hendo started it, now randy will keep the ball rollin and kill sylvia and the ball will stop at lindland vs fedor cuz thtas impossible

Yeah Randy better beat big Tim. But all Lindland can hopefor is a quick sub and a big paycheck. Okay this is lindland vs Rampage.
So just imagine him against Fedor.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1