Team Jardine: Keith won his fight against Gegard

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Team Jardine: Keith won his fight against Gegard
postman
4/11/11 10:43:18AM
"I thought Keith won the fight. I thought he won rounds one and two. I know round two was a little closer, but I thought he won the round. I think a lot of people are always influenced by blood. Keith is a bleeder, but he's fine. That just happens when Keith Jardine fights, and I think that people like that he comes to fight."

link
KTFOd
4/11/11 1:00:16PM

Posted by postman

"I thought Keith won the fight. I thought he won rounds one and two. I know round two was a little closer, but I thought he won the round. I think a lot of people are always influenced by blood. Keith is a bleeder, but he's fine. That just happens when Keith Jardine fights, and I think that people like that he comes to fight."

link

I would have to disagree with you on this. Even though Jardine got like 6 takedowns, he really didn't do anything else. That upkick is what screwed Mousasi over. Also, I think he is better suited at MW.
postman
4/11/11 1:03:11PM

Posted by KTFOd

Posted by postman

link

I would have to disagree with you on this. Even though Jardine got like 6 takedowns, he really didn't do anything else. That upkick is what screwed Mousasi over. Also, I think he is better suited at MW.

I didn't say that it was coach wink from grudge. I had that fight 9-9 10-9 and 10-8 for Gegard.
Pookie
4/11/11 1:18:43PM
Yeah, that was pretty much a one-sided fight. Kieth made no effective offense from his takedowns, while Gegard did create effective offense even with his marginal takedown defense.

TeamDEY
4/11/11 2:09:14PM
I also think he would be better at MW
Budgellism
4/11/11 2:44:51PM
They think he won? Did they watch the fight?
AchillesHeel
4/11/11 3:34:48PM

Posted by Budgellism

They think he won? Did they watch the fight?

I agree. I think the two judges who gave Jardine the first round should have their licenses revoked. This fight wasn't even close.
emfleek
4/11/11 3:37:43PM
Budgellism
4/11/11 4:10:10PM

Posted by emfleek

Team Jardine's Website

Lmao, well played.