Team Hughes or Team Serra (TUF 6)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Team Hughes or Team Serra (TUF 6)
POLL: Team Hughes or Team Serra
Team Hughes 58% (14)
Team Serra 42% (10)
Ultimate_fighter
5/19/07 2:16:47AM
I was just wondering what team u would rather be on. I no it aint happening for a while, just wanna know.
JunCTion
5/19/07 2:41:39AM
team serra, and not just cause i dont like hughes.

i think serra is a better coach. he knows his fighters ability and the opponents ability and is really good at coaching throughout a fight. and is always positive.

hughes is like listen to me and do it my way cause im cool and i said so.
and im a talented dick
rameydl8
5/19/07 11:11:41AM
team hughes
skiba97
5/19/07 11:24:29AM
Team Hughes. I think his fighters will get alot better training aswell becouse he'll be able to bring in some militech guys ect. I Think serras a good motivational coach, and seems to no what hes talking about, but on the physical side i think his training will be to focused on bjj, especially now hes confirmed sell as 1 of his main coaches.
Rush
5/19/07 11:36:41AM
First of all, I dislike Matt Hughes, but I think he'll be a better coach for me. Serra seems to talk too much.
Ultimate_fighter
5/19/07 1:01:15PM

Posted by Rush

First of all, I dislike Matt Hughes, but I think he'll be a better coach for me. Serra seems to talk too much.

I agree.... i don't like hughes at all, but he is a great smart coach. Serra does yap the odd time so. i chose matt hughes as well.
Mastodon2
5/19/07 1:50:56PM
I think Hughes will push his fighters much harder, and I think Hughes can teach more to his team in the short time of the show.

No one messes around with Matt Hughes, he will push them hard, and they might hate him, but they will get results.
hughesfan1
5/19/07 7:30:59PM
ur an idiot matt hughes rocks he is the best WW of all time and he'll take his belt back as soon as ufc lets him have his shot . I think serra is great to but noone is better than hughes when he brings his A game. He had a bad night against georges and serra proved he wasn't as good as everyone thought!
Stickan
5/19/07 7:58:58PM

Posted by hughesfan1

ur an idiot matt hughes rocks he is the best WW of all time and he'll take his belt back as soon as ufc lets him have his shot . I think serra is great to but noone is better than hughes when he brings his A game. He had a bad night against georges and serra proved he wasn't as good as everyone thought!

You came here from sherdog.net didn't you?

I would choose Team Serra because I need more work on my BJJ than I do on my wrestling.
I also like Matt Serras stand-up coach Ray Luongo more than Miletich´s. Serras stand-up has come a long way recently.
papercut
5/19/07 8:33:26PM

Posted by Mastodon2

I think Hughes will push his fighters much harder, and I think Hughes can teach more to his team in the short time of the show.

No one messes around with Matt Hughes, he will push them hard, and they might hate him, but they will get results.

I would rather be on team hughes he knows how to push his fighters
xchickox
5/19/07 9:31:02PM
Team Serra because Matt Hughes is way too full of it, and Serra seems like he is gonna be an awesome coach for TUF 6

also cant help but love Serra's accent
fedorwins1
5/19/07 9:31:57PM
Hughes comes from a camp that is filled with great coaches, so I'm sure he's an awesome coach. He has fighters that can come in and help coach. He'll push them harder and not take any of their crap. Serra's cool, but he IMO isn't as hard as a worker as Hughes.
p_unit23
5/19/07 10:48:08PM
team serra. i'm not a big fan of matt hughes....but he is a good fighter and he would make a good coach too.
mkiv9secsupra
5/20/07 1:55:39AM
Team Hughes...Well theyre both jackasses, one a cocky asshole and the other a frickin yankee. Matt Hughes is coming from an awesome camp with lots of other fighters to come in and help. Serra is going to focus on his fighters' subs which wont be enough for Hughes' fighters to GnP or LnP.
hughesfan1
5/20/07 4:32:50PM
no i didn't come from sherdog. Serra may have better bjj but hughes has good bjj as well as great wretling , amazing power , and a harder work ethic.
MattHughes
5/21/07 10:59:07PM
Hughes!!!
Northrend
5/21/07 11:11:18PM

Posted by hughesfan1

No need to call people an idiot because they disagree with you, lets keep this classier then Sherdog. Also I'd choose Serra because I felt he was a very good coach-type on TUF 4. (I realize he was a competitor on the show but he stepped up as a good coach role as well)