Team BUDO BOXE Recruiting

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Team BUDO BOXE Recruiting
kublakhan
3/21/07 10:09:01PM
What's up everybody? My buddy and I just joined this site a few weeks ago, but we've been watching MMA for years and are borderline fanatics. Chute Boxe, BTT, Team Quest and Red Devil are our favortite camps, and Couture and Fedor are pretty much the greatest fighters to have ever lived in our opinion. We're looking for people to join our camp, Team Budo Boxe, and we're pretty welcoming to anyone interested. Let me know if you're interested because I think we can make a strong, fast push to the top of the team rankings if we get some more members.
kublakhan
3/22/07 12:16:07AM
If you want to join the eventual #1 camp on mmaplayground.com, then ask and you shall receive. Budo Boxe's founding members are prepared to climb the ladder until we reach the top. WE WILL WIN, and if you go elsewhere, YOU WILL BE SORRY.
PeteyPablo
3/22/07 2:20:10AM
Team Satan is where its at

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
nellyhiphophead
3/22/07 11:22:45AM

Posted by kublakhan

If you want to join the eventual #1 camp on mmaplayground.com, then ask and you shall receive. Budo Boxe's founding members are prepared to climb the ladder until we reach the top. WE WILL WIN, and if you go elsewhere, YOU WILL BE SORRY.

i guess i'm going to be sorry.
kublakhan
3/23/07 7:55:39AM
We're still looking for new members. If you're kinda new, or if you're interested in joining a team that's serious about winning, then come join TEAM BUDO BOXE!!
nellyhiphophead
3/23/07 10:40:16AM
we will see how fast you can move up and catch me.
Cobbs666
3/23/07 2:57:39PM
ONLY join budo boxe if you are serious about winning, cuz if you are just joking about winning they dont want you
kublakhan
3/23/07 6:38:13PM
I don't get it. Only losers joke about winning anyway, and we definitely want guys that are serious about doing well and representing the team name well.

We're picking up some members pretty quickly, and we're still looking for more. The more that want to join, the better the team will be when all is said and done.
tyo
3/23/07 7:00:54PM
What if im just a little serious about winning
where does that leave me???

its not wherther u win or lose its how u play the game

kublakhan
3/26/07 5:12:05PM
If you're new to the site but are knowledgeable about MMA in general and are looking for a Camp, then send me a Request and we'll make it happen. BUDO BOXE: Fighting Solves Everything!

Let's make this a top tier Team fellas. Come join BUDO BOXE.