Who would like me on their team???

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » Who would like me on their team???
6/9/09 3:09:15AM
Is anybody willing to take me in without a record? Or would I be best waiting until I've completed a couple of events first?
mkiv9secsupra
6/9/09 3:43:40AM
my advice - ask to join a low ranked team or just wait, then after your first event try and join a team. its a big risk for a team to sign a player with no record,l who may possibly bomb every event
lohmann
6/9/09 4:11:02AM
The season ends after the Ultimate Fighter 9 Finale, which is only a couple weeks away. I think a lot of fight camps work on their rosters between seasons, so maybe give it a go then.

DCRage
6/9/09 6:36:18AM
As noted above, at this point I would wait until the season is over. Get these next couple events under your belt and see how they turn out then, based on how you perform, you'll probably draw some attention from some camps depending on how you fare.
sclasclemski
6/9/09 10:44:49PM
you can join the Wack Pack...we are a lightweight team with 2 members and a third would be good...
6/10/09 12:33:20AM

Posted by sclasclemski

you can join the Wack Pack...we are a lightweight team with 2 members and a third would be good...

I like the sound of that, thanks for the help everyone!