Taz Trashes Joe Rogan, Talks Lesnar's UFC 100 Fight

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Taz Trashes Joe Rogan, Talks Lesnar's UFC 100 Fight
snakerattle79
7/15/09 8:05:08AM
[url]http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/article/taz-trashes-joe-rogan-talks-lesnars-ufc-100-fight-more-80615[/url]

The following is the latest Facebook blog from former WWE star and soon-to-be TNA Wrestling star Taz:

1st off, Congrats to Brock on a strong victory! I know that Brock is a driven athlete with an awesome work ethic...therefore I am not surprised at his success in UFC!

I don't agree with some of the "true hardcore UFC fans" maybe not respecting Brock or the way he may react to a victory.....or his promo after (which I personally loved!). In my opinion, I feel that the MMA world is not in Brock's corner in regards to his MMA career. Lesner MAY be looked at as a "fluke" from the Pro Wrestling genre therefore Brock may not be getting the respect he well deserves! I also feel that the MMA gurus in the world never thought Brock would be as successful as he is...just my opinion.

Well folks...if you haven't noticed the dude is the real deal! And us from the Pro Wrestling industry that know Brock Lesner... realize how legit & credible the man is! It pisses me off when athletes/performers from the industry I have been lucky enough to be in for over 20 years dont get the respect our guys and gals should be receiving! And there or MORE athletes coming from the Pro Wrestling business to dominate in MMA (on deck is Bobby Lashley!) so get use to it!!!

In closing...late last night I heard the true "MMA GENIUS" Joe Rogan say that Brock didn't make many friends last night after his dominate victory. So I would like to say to Mr Rogan-
HEY JOEY....I DON'T THINK LESNER IS LOOKING TO MAKE NICEY NICE WITH ANYONE....ITS THE FRIGGIN FIGHT BUSINESS CHAMP....NO REASON TO KISS ASS OR BE PC!!!!

Taz
FTW
scobac
7/15/09 8:14:28AM
I think these fake wrestling douches are gettin a little carried away making the comparisions of what they do to mma. Brock is having success because he has a REAL wrestling backround and trains in MIXED MARTIAL ARTS not because he powerbombed and whatever else fake useless acrobat garbage he used to do.
D0wnUnd6e6r
7/15/09 10:21:46AM
Who the f*ck is taz?
DCRage
7/15/09 10:28:29AM
Former pro wrestler. He was the most dominant champion in the "old" ECW (not the current incarnation) who popularized "FTW"-which stands for F*** The World.

(Off-topic, but someone should teach TS how to use markup tags, don't mind my pickiness, haha)
emfleek
7/15/09 10:29:54AM
Taz vs. Rogan @ UFC 103

FTW!
Khaos
7/15/09 11:26:24AM
Taz was suppsed to be ECW's version of a fighter, I think they almost had him or maybe he did fight Paul Vareleans(from UFC 6 and a few others). From what I hear in the shoot interviews I watch though, Taz is a ***** (as to weather that's true or not I don't know).
DJSyko
7/15/09 11:27:06AM
the thing is, it is the "true hardcore MMA fans" that give Brock the respect he deserves, its more of the casual fans that give him stick. If you are a hardcore fan you know that brock is legit and is good for MMA, we dont even mention his past.
BarryScott
7/15/09 11:55:09AM
Taz needs to take a look in the mirror.
StorminYourman
7/16/09 1:28:09AM
Met Taz once; seemed like a nice enough guy.However right now it looks like he has a horseshoe up his @ss that Rogan might need to pull out
Canadian-Pain
7/17/09 9:42:07PM
Well i agree that everyone that has said "WWE" mma guys are going to suck cause WWE is not real, MMA is real ....when that statement is not at all accurate.

Tazz however should stfu, its not in his place to call on anyone, he isnt going to sell any tickets. ....and personally i think Rogan would kick his ass.

he is just defending "his own" i guess i can't knock that.
playmma
7/20/09 10:22:25AM

Posted by Canadian-Pain

....and personally i think Rogan would kick his ass.

It might be an interesting match, as Taz (Peter Senerchia) may be a 2nd or 3rd degree Judo black belt (imdb lists as 2nd and others as a 3rd).