Ur Tattoo's & Ur Fav MMA Tats

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Ur Tattoo's & Ur Fav MMA Tats
« Previous Page
Pitbull09
2/9/08 1:33:57AM
Im not really into tatoos but theres a guy with two natrical stars on each side of his chest in the WEC (I cant believe I forgot his name) and I think those are sweet.

A natrical star use to be worn by sailors to give them good luck when out at sea and that they would return home safely. It sounds corny but I think its the closest I would ever come to getting a tatoo
Playground_Samurai
2/9/08 2:40:57AM

Posted by Pitbull09

Im not really into tatoos but theres a guy with two natrical stars on each side of his chest in the WEC (I cant believe I forgot his name) and I think those are sweet.

A natrical star use to be worn by sailors to give them good luck when out at sea and that they would return home safely. It sounds corny but I think its the closest I would ever come to getting a tatoo

Jamie "The Worm" Varner?

Seiche
2/9/08 3:50:25PM
Pitbull... I'm not in any way demeaning your spelling, but I think you mean Nautical Star. Not only did sailors use it as a good luck talisman, but it is also universally considered a symbol of someone "finding their way".

I've got a small one, maybe three-quarters of an inch across, on the inside of my right forearm, colered red and black. I got it after my Pops died, and looking at it centers me every time.
Seiche
2/9/08 3:52:25PM

Here I go pointing at someone's spelling... and I go and spell colored wrong.

Yep, I'm a bonehead...
Pages: 1 [2]