Tara LaRosa and Bobby Lashley booked for American Fight League's PPV debut

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tara LaRosa and Bobby Lashley booked for American Fight League's PPV debut
SmileR
8/12/08 6:49:00PM
Within the next couple months, the American Fight League will attempt to find a success in a place most MMA organizations haven't: pay per view.

The Kentucky-based organization, which garnered some headlines earlier this summer with the signings of notable free agents such as top female fighter Tara LaRosa and former WWE star Bobby Lashley, will makes it PPV debut this fall, and the fight card is starting to take shape.

AFL Director of Public Relations Sean McClure today said that the organization is close to an official event announcement.

Link
candynuts
8/12/08 7:11:50PM
If the PPV isn't too high I'll consider buying it. I am interested in what Bobby Lashley has to offer.
KYGUY07
8/12/08 7:41:59PM
i hope the ppv isnt that much cuz i would really like to see how lashley will do in his debut.
SpiderSilva
8/12/08 8:37:42PM
I will wait till it post somewhere for free but who can the get for Lashley? Butterbean?
Twenty20Dollars
8/13/08 12:37:49AM
im with you guys im interested to see how lashley does.
Pskinner_mma314
8/13/08 2:18:22AM
I can see it now. Lashlet is successful, makes a jump to the UFC. fights Lesnar.

imagine: Two former WWE stars meet for the first time, *deep brooding voice* INSIDE THE OCTAGON!!!!

God I would actually pay triple to see that
Wolf
8/13/08 9:52:27AM
this is absolutely ridiculous. This organization put on a show in Atlanta back in June that had absolutely terrible attendance. They're paying their fighters more than they can afford, and now they're going to spend the money on a PPV? I predict this is the last hurrah for the AFL. They are an organization run without any common sense.
casey64
8/13/08 6:24:58PM

Posted by candynuts

If the PPV isn't too high I'll consider buying it. I am interested in what Bobby Lashley has to offer.

Ditto!