Tapout Training Center burglarized

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Tapout Training Center burglarized
emfleek
8/25/09 9:00:32AM
The Tapout Training Center in Las Vegas, NV, was broken into today, August 24 at roughly 6:20 this morning. The facility, located at 4040 W. Hacienda ste. 130, had its door shattered by the thief, who proceeded to rob hundreds of dollars worth of items in his brazen attempt. The surveillance video, which can be seen below, documents the burglar, a white male in his late 20’s to early 30’s, entering and leaving the retail store repeatedly with loads of merchandise including shirts and jewelry.

Kekoa Quipotla, owner of the TapouT Training Center, had these exclusive comments for TheFightNerd.com;

” It’s the principle of the whole thing, it’s not even how much or what the value of what he took is. He broke into the gym and that’s not a good thing to do… you don’t break into this facility and get away scot free. We will find this person and he will get dealt with. I don’t know if that person realizes exactly who we are and what we do and when we find this guy, he will know exactly what industry we are in.”

STORY
bootyclause
8/25/09 9:08:26AM
I hope Sam Hoger has an alibi
grappler0000
8/25/09 9:12:07AM

Posted by bootyclause

emfleek
8/25/09 9:18:19AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by bootyclause

Very nice!
Nightmare27
8/25/09 9:33:00AM
Come on guys he just took a couple shirts for his sisters.
RNC
8/25/09 12:22:39PM

Posted by Nightmare27

Come on guys he just took a couple shirts for his sisters.

Hey, aren't you the guy sellin those brand new Tap Out shirts online for half price?
RearNakedJoke
8/25/09 1:57:21PM
i had a i similar break in in my shop couple years ago. cops didnt care so the culprit was never caught.

hope they get the guy. i hate thieves!
Sir_Karl
8/25/09 4:27:32PM
If the moron is ever caught he should obviously pay full restitution and "go away" for a decade or more but statements like this aren't too swift........."We will find this person and he will get dealt with. I don’t know if that person realizes exactly who we are and what we do and when we find this guy, he will know exactly what industry we are in.” ..........What industry is that? The M a f i a ? If their statement ever comes to fruition...they will be behind bars right next to the burglar.
I would feel the same way though....I would want to skin him like a chicken.