TAPOUT show last night

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » TAPOUT show last night
fedorwins1
6/14/07 2:50:17PM
Does anyone watch this show? I personally love this show, I like the fighters and the TAPOUT crew, they're funny as hell. The guy last night, I forget his name, but he was CRAZY! He was yelling at the TAPOUT crew and even told Mask to kiss his converse! I wonder what the ratings for this show are. Very entertaining, anyone who hasn't seen it, you're missing some great stuff.

"I need the Foreman Grill."
MisFiT
6/14/07 3:03:17PM
I never catch it, busy during the early evenings when its on, since i'm in SoCal. I need to find it somewhere.
papercut
6/14/07 3:32:33PM
yeah I watch it the guys name was Matt Major. he was REALLY cocky but he put on a good show with all of those flying kicks and the Foreman grill that was good. but for someone that didn't really know the TAPOUT guys he was pretty disrespectful but was a pretty good fighter
fedorwins1
6/14/07 4:01:55PM

Posted by papercut

yeah I watch it the guys name was Matt Major. he was REALLY cocky but he put on a good show with all of those flying kicks and the Foreman grill that was good. but for someone that didn't really know the TAPOUT guys he was pretty disrespectful but was a pretty good fighter

Yea I see some potential in there somewhere. He's too emotional though, he needs to grow up.
bayonetxwork
6/14/07 9:10:20PM
Hes pretty much your basic kickboxer getting into MMA. His striking looked great, but he still has a lot to learn, both about himself, and the sport.

All in all, I love the show too. The first week kind of sucked, but the past two have been great. I really liked last weeks because it showed you how the Pit really works out and shit, and it seems to be focusing more on the fighters now, unlike the first week. Good stuff, got my season pass on tivo last night.