Tank Abbot vs. Kimbo Slice at CFFC 6: Unleashing the Fury

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Tank Abbot vs. Kimbo Slice at CFFC 6: Unleashing the Fury
NatedawgThaM
10/4/07 5:06:50AM
CFFC 6: Unleashing the Fury main event, Tank vs Kimbo...

WOW THIS SHOULD BE A BRAWL!!! Probably a quick brawl. I hope I'm not getting Kimbo confused with Bob Sapp but I heard on Youtube you can see about a lot of stretfights of Kimbo beating up bums in streetfights and Tank Abbot brings that street fighting brawling style..WHAT A FIGHT! Kimbo only has 1 MMA fight says Sherdog.com but I think since Tank is on like a 5 straight KO losing streak Kimbo can continue it...

MMAPLAYGROUND MOD's UPDATE THE WAGERS SO I CAN PUT ALL MY MONEY ON KIMBO PLEASE!!!!!

Who you guys got? I have Kimbo 1st round TKO...

Who you got and your thoughts on this fight?
mrsmiley
10/4/07 6:43:31AM
Tank by Karate chop

DoTheMMAth
10/4/07 9:49:24AM

Posted by NatedawgThaM

MMAPLAYGROUND MOD's UPDATE THE WAGERS SO I CAN PUT ALL MY MONEY ON KIMBO PLEASE!!!!!

'Tis done, just need a day's worth of user data and feedback on the fight for the system to be able to set the odds
NatedawgThaM
10/4/07 10:21:59AM

Posted by DoTheMMAth

Posted by NatedawgThaM

'Tis done, just need a day's worth of user data and feedback on the fight for the system to be able to set the odds

THANKS!!!

Now to pray I don't go broke! lol
Stickan
10/4/07 11:01:14AM
ALMEIDA'S BACK!!

poor Hallman...
jgordon85
10/4/07 11:54:52PM
i got kimbo first ko. i will be surprised if this fight goes more than one round. kimbo has Bas training him so if he gets in trouble he can just take tank down. i think tank is to old and no cardio. kimbo slice first round ko.
Scott_Revels
10/5/07 12:14:57AM
Here's to Kimbo ending Tank's career.
warglory
10/5/07 1:00:54AM
Tank 1st round.

I want to see what Kimbo's chin is like against a powerhouse.