Wu Tang Clan vs. Jeff Monson and Rich Franklin

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Wu Tang Clan vs. Jeff Monson and Rich Franklin
nastshabast
9/15/08 12:24:14PM
hodge
9/15/08 1:07:48PM
have u seriously posted this as news
StorminYourman
9/15/08 1:09:46PM
Monson and Franklin via brutal KO

Ohh wait chess... Rza and Gza within 50 moves
DCRage
9/15/08 1:10:36PM
Ace by checkmate.
Aether
9/15/08 1:26:03PM
I wonder if any of them are any good. Obviously that's not the point, it's for charity, but still I would be interested to see if they're actually any good. You would think a former math teacher would probably have at least a little chess experience.

Plus if they start to lose they can just break their opponent's arms.
dannyfrank
9/15/08 3:43:39PM
WAR RZA!!!
The-Don
9/15/08 4:30:10PM

Posted by hodge

Actually this is good news.. it is a positive light to shine on MMA fighters... they are not all intellectually challenged brutes.. and this will help show that...
nastshabast
9/15/08 5:01:28PM

Posted by hodge

ummm....no?
gabe531
9/15/08 6:14:21PM

Posted by The-Don

Posted by hodge

Actually this is good news.. it is a positive light to shine on MMA fighters... they are not all intellectually challenged brutes.. and this will help show that...

u mean to get rid of that stereotype like rappers have lost theres as gangstas who call women bitches and ho's and have no problem slapping them around. also that they never cause violence and dont know what a drug is??

this wont shine any light on mma fighters. this will likely go pretty much unnoticed
Khaos
9/15/08 9:31:27PM
The Snowman gonna freeze the opposition, then Ace is gonna make the checkmate.
Mayo
9/15/08 10:23:58PM
Actually I'm taking an MBA class which is focussing on building a company to reach out to "at-risk youth" and develop their skills. I forwarded that link to my prof and he loves it as a good example of out-of-the-box thinking on how to reach out to the youth.
Thanks nastshabast for the article!
xAcidburNx
9/15/08 10:47:44PM

Posted by StorminYourman

Monson and Franklin via brutal KO

Ohh wait chess... Rza and Gza within 50 moves

Monson and Franklin are very intelligent individuals. as are the wu so i think they made the great choices with who will take part in this event
AnDeRsonDaSiLvA
9/15/08 10:53:41PM
C.R.E.A.M get the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
SpiderSilva
9/16/08 1:02:19AM
Wu Tang Clan ain't nothin to F*ck with

Aether
9/16/08 6:42:33AM

Posted by gabe531

Posted by The-Don

Posted by hodge

u mean to get rid of that stereotype like rappers have lost theres as gangstas who call women bitches and ho's and have no problem slapping them around. also that they never cause violence and dont know what a drug is??

this wont shine any light on mma fighters. this will likely go pretty much unnoticed

First off, your post is barely comprehensible. Second off, the fact that it won't be well advertised does not mean that it doesn't portray the participants in a positive light. He didn't say that this is going to single handedly change the opinions of the whole world, he said that it depicts the participants in a positive light. It does, regardless of whether a lot of people know about it or not.
haggiswashere
9/16/08 6:44:02AM
Rich is gonna dominate. That dude is smart. I think its a cool idea.
cmb19932
9/16/08 7:16:36AM
this should end in a full brawl