Tales From The Crypt

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Tales From The Crypt
Biggavelli
10/29/12 3:18:09PM
I just downloaded the first season of Tales From The Crypt. I always watch the same movies every Halloween so I thought I would switch it up this year!

I also got the second season on download because there wasn't many episodes in the first season.

I haven't seen this show in years.

Gonna watch it now!
FastKnockout
10/29/12 3:20:23PM
One of my favorites when I was younger. Also enjoyed Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Biggavelli
10/29/12 3:27:31PM

Posted by FastKnockout

One of my favorites when I was younger. Also enjoyed Goosebumps and Are You Afraid of the Dark?

Same here, I used to watch both those shows.
george112
10/29/12 3:29:00PM
I was deathly afraid of that guy when I was young

I can still remember my dad watching this I even remember an episode. I'll describe what I remember

Some people eating these big bug things.there was a lot of fog I think and they were imprisoned.

That's all I remember from maybe 17 years ago.

If you get to an episode that has any of that let me know.that would be pretty cool
kopower
10/29/12 3:42:23PM
Watched a few of those last year. Most of the seasons/episodes are free on youtube
Biggavelli
10/29/12 3:58:14PM

Posted by george112

I can still remember my dad watching this I even remember an episode. I'll describe what I remember

Some people eating these big bug things.there was a lot of fog I think and they were imprisoned.

If you get to an episode that has any of that let me know.that would be pretty cool

I will for sure, I plan on watching them all over the next few weeks or so, so I'm sure I'll see it. I write down what season and episode it was and let you know.
george112
10/29/12 4:23:07PM

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by george112

I will for sure, I plan on watching them all over the next few weeks or so, so I'm sure I'll see it. I write down what season and episode it was and let you know.

Heck yeah man! That would be awesome
Budgellism
10/29/12 4:33:35PM

Posted by Biggavelli

Posted by FastKnockout

Same here, I used to watch both those shows.

Me as well. I used to love these shows.
BuffaloDave
10/29/12 4:46:47PM
With American Horror Story and The Walking Dead being hits, it would be cool if Tales From the Crypt would make a return.
ghandikush
10/29/12 4:54:42PM
Slappy used to scare the shit out of me when I was 5-6

prophecy033
10/29/12 5:19:10PM
Just watched it the other day

The music for Unsolved Mysteries used to freak the shit outta me when i was a kid
Theoutlaw08
10/29/12 5:26:59PM
Huge fan of this show when I was younger. Hasn't been on in ages it seems like.
I liked Goosebumps as well. My favorite was the one with the Green Mask and how it took over the little girl. I miss those old school shows.
This is kind of on the same subject, jsut because it was an old show.
Earlier this year I bought the complete box set of Married With Children, which is season 1 - 12. Great show.
Biggavelli
10/29/12 7:23:19PM
Just got done with the first season. One episode had Joe Pantoliano in it. Some scientist puts a cat gland in him so he could have nine lives (). Shit was crazy, he worked for the circus doing shows where they killed him and he would come back to life.
grappler0000
10/30/12 12:37:49PM
Great show. I have several episodes on my media server and usually watch a few throughout October each year. I also enjoyed the shit out of Monsters, Tales From the Dark Side, and Friday the 13th: The Series as a kid.

edit: I carved this last year

airkerma
10/30/12 1:17:38PM

Posted by ghandikush

Slappy used to scare the shit out of me when I was 5-6

UFC_Fanatic
10/31/12 9:29:03AM
I love tales from the crypt. Demon Knight is still one of my absolute favorite movies ever. Billy Zane plays imo, one of the most epic villians ever. "Humans! Not worth the flesh you're printed on!"

On a related side note, I have a buddy who can quote that entire movie word for word beginning to end and from the end back to the beginning. That's some crazy shit right there. He says he's probably watched it well over 1000 times.
kopower
10/31/12 10:43:43AM

Posted by UFC_Fanatic

I love tales from the crypt. Demon Knight is still one of my absolute favorite movies ever. Billy Zane plays imo, one of the most epic villians ever. "Humans! Not worth the flesh you're printed on!"

On a related side note, I have a buddy who can quote that entire movie word for word beginning to end and from the end back to the beginning. That's some crazy shit right there. He says he's probably watched it well over 1000 times.

Love that movie. Great mix of comedy and gore.
Biggavelli
10/31/12 1:08:33PM
First episode of season 2 had Demi Moore in it
prozacnation1978
11/1/12 9:44:20AM
I have seen every episode of the show
Biggavelli
11/2/12 1:44:44AM
I'm on the 6th episode of the third season. Whoopi Goldberg is in this episode.