Anybody taking the Sandman???

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Anybody taking the Sandman???
pv3Hpv3p
4/26/07 6:00:22PM
I want Silva, and 1.5:1
teamquestnorth
4/26/07 7:31:10PM
Dude if you dont get someone to take your sucker bet soon your gonna have to give the IRVIN takers 2 to 1 36 percent take irvin to win
smitty1919
4/27/07 10:17:36AM
So you want the fav and odds....sounds like a great deal!
Punishment
4/27/07 4:19:08PM

Posted by pv3Hpv3p

I want Silva, and 1.5:1

not true at all, i got some wagers on that fight , and some ppl actuallly put more $$$ on Irvin then i did on Silva
CornishMMA
4/30/07 12:58:53PM
Ive already got $175/$175 locked in but arent too sure its a "safe" bet, has anybody seen this Silva guy before? he is undefeated at 9-0 with mostly KO wins so obviously has some good hands, this seems to be a definate 1:1
JIU-BOX-FU
4/30/07 11:51:50PM
makes it all the sweeter when Irvin beats him
Punishment
5/1/07 1:00:38AM
i have seen 2 or 3 of Thiagos fights (Pancrase & Shooto) hes the real deal, very aggresive & explosive fighter , comes out of the Chute Box Academy , & Rudimar has been talking about this guy for years, also quoted as saying "hes the next Vanderlei Silva"
CornishMMA
5/1/07 9:38:41AM
THANKS Im much less confident in my wager now!!!!!! lol

Somebodys getting KTFO! im surprised this is a prelim but spose the main card is full of must see fighters, hopefully this fight will be shown, well it should be a quick KO either way
Punishment
5/1/07 4:34:37PM

Posted by CornishMMA

THANKS Im much less confident in my wager now!!!!!! lol

Somebodys getting KTFO! im surprised this is a prelim but spose the main card is full of must see fighters, hopefully this fight will be shown, well it should be a quick KO either way

lol sorry man I hope they show this fight , if its good enuff im sure they will after the main event .. this fight can turn into an all out brawl, depends on how much punishment Irvin can take, im not sure of that, he showed some good heart against Ramirez but Thiago is alot tuffer then hector, should be good to see
peppermintfatty
5/3/07 11:32:16AM
I have seen three Thiago fights and he looks terribly sloppy in them all, and almost all his wins are against guys wuith losing records or less than 3 fights to their name.

I will take Irvin in this one 100%. If anyone wants to bet me I have plenty of money free.