Sylvia SEVERELY over paid.

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Sylvia SEVERELY over paid.
« Previous Page
king_katool
7/24/08 6:18:52AM

Thats like saying its not immoral to take drug money.. your making a profit while other people suffer.

And no I dont have to stop watching my favorite athletes.. I dont pay the fighters, and the fighters dont get to pick their pay. THe organzations write up the contracts and make the deals. The fighters may ask for more money, but the organizations get the final say.

I would never accept 1 million dollars a year.. never,, if someone gave me a million dollars a year.. i would take 80k a year, which is way more then I would ever need.. i would give some of that 80k to my family.. I would then use the rest of the money to help build up aid for starving schooless children.

How can anyone say taking more then you deserve is not immoral.. thats practically the definition of immoral. Doing something that hinders other people and benifits you, is the meaning of the word immoral. Thats exactly what you would be doing.

How do you know how much money tim gives to charity, who the hell are you to say people are overpaid, have you trained for a major league sport, have you spent relentless hours studing a script to make sure you got your role down to a tee,if you have a talent that you can use to make millions why not go for it, most high profile athletes and actors do give to charity, but because they dont give it all aways execpt 80k they're overpaid, like it was said previsously in this post your just plain an simply a HATER
jkdskinhead
7/24/08 3:55:24PM

Posted by king_katool

Thats like saying its not immoral to take drug money.. your making a profit while other people suffer.

And no I dont have to stop watching my favorite athletes.. I dont pay the fighters, and the fighters dont get to pick their pay. THe organzations write up the contracts and make the deals. The fighters may ask for more money, but the organizations get the final say.

I would never accept 1 million dollars a year.. never,, if someone gave me a million dollars a year.. i would take 80k a year, which is way more then I would ever need.. i would give some of that 80k to my family.. I would then use the rest of the money to help build up aid for starving schooless children.

How can anyone say taking more then you deserve is not immoral.. thats practically the definition of immoral. Doing something that hinders other people and benifits you, is the meaning of the word immoral. Thats exactly what you would be doing.

How do you know how much money tim gives to charity, who the hell are you to say people are overpaid, have you trained for a major league sport, have you spent relentless hours studing a script to make sure you got your role down to a tee,if you have a talent that you can use to make millions why not go for it, most high profile athletes and actors do give to charity, but because they dont give it all aways execpt 80k they're overpaid, like it was said previsously in this post your just plain an simply a HATER

Yea thx for being another guy to bash people outside of the padded forum. Im not a hater, I never said anything about not liking Tim. Are you actually reading at all what your replying to. Why would you say something like "how do you know how much he gives to charity?" When I specifically said im not blaming the fighters, im blaming the organization. Honestly you even qouted me in your reply.

"And no I dont have to stop watching my favorite athletes.. I dont pay the fighters, and the fighters dont get to pick their pay. THe organzations write up the contracts and make the deals. The fighters may ask for more money, but the organizations get the final say."

Me calling Tim one of my favorite athletes is me being a hater? Me saying its not Tim's fault he gets paid that much.. man I must really hate the man...

GO bash people somewhere else.. and when you do it.. I hope you can at least do it with justification, and not jump on people and call them haters. I hope you get suspendid temporarily for bashing forum members
jkdskinhead
7/24/08 4:08:36PM

Posted by Buddharox

You throw out immoral way too loosely.

How old are you anyways? Not an insult, but you seem to be stuck in some wishy-washy world where everything should be fair.

Im 23, I work 2 jobs, and my wife works a full time job, and we are struggling to make ends meet. Im not throwing immoral out too loosely, im fallowing the definition by the book.

Hmm, I guess your right.. everything should not be fair.. their should always be homeless starving children on the street, that have no parents because they died of mal nutrition, the highlight of their day, is a waltz to the dump, to see if there are any scraps left in the pile that the rest of the starving children didnt already take. Their brightest possible future would be dieing a fast death from some kind of infection they got from the rotten scraps they managed to consume. In a magical fantasy world, they dream at night of going to school and eating one full meal a day. While all this is going on we should have multi billionaires fighting over a small abandoned WW2 base called sealand, trying to create a moc monarchy, playing little war games with their billionaire friends, over whos the ruler of the new country they invented. People working from the bottum up struggling to make it should be steam rolled when the new giant company builds a store in their town. Forcing them to go out of business and work for minimum wage, so that 1% of the people in our country control 90% of the wealth, and the rest work for peanuts..

Boo!! DOwn with fairness!... Hooray capitolism!

Im glad you think being fair is something wishy washy, nobody should care about to you good sir.
Buddharox
7/24/08 5:21:42PM
Yes, way to be over-dramatic.

It may not be fair, but this society gives people more opportunities to better themselves than any other. My family is proof of that.
jkdskinhead
7/24/08 9:43:03PM

Posted by Buddharox

Yes, way to be over-dramatic.

It may not be fair, but this society gives people more opportunities to better themselves than any other. My family is proof of that.

IM not saying I expect anyhting to change dramitiaclly over night, and im not saying america is some terrible place, its probly one of the best places in the world to live.. Im just saying there are things I dont like and things that could get better, not just in this country, but in the world. There is nothing wrong with pointing things out, if everyone kept their mouth shut and didnt try for change, then what would seperate us from the nazis?
Pages: 1 2 [3]