Swick vs. kos needs to be made!!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Swick vs. kos needs to be made!!
ricoj3323
7/11/08 4:06:34PM
I think the UFC should make this fight happen cause it makes sense for both of them right now and they both have said that they would fight each other because business is business thats what they said. Kos is coming off a win over a gatekeeper in lytle and swick is coming off a win against a rising contender in marcus davis, it just makes sense cause diego and alves are already rumored to be fightin. I would say kos by tko via gnp in the 3rd rd if they do fight, swick isnt that good and he hasnt looked impressive lately

What do you think of the matchup

Jason-plata
7/11/08 4:10:10PM
I dont like either of them very much. I think I dislike Kos more so than Swick. I would say that Swick in the 2nd by choke. .
mkiv9secsupra
7/11/08 4:11:17PM
Interesting matchup but i think Kos would either LnP or GnP all 3 rounds to a dominant win. Mike Swick vs Dustin Hazelett would be a tougher matchup imo.
mrkennedy
7/11/08 4:12:37PM

Posted by mkiv9secsupra

Interesting matchup but i think Kos would either LnP or GnP all 3 rounds to a dominant win. Mike Swick vs Dustin Hazelett would be a tougher matchup imo.

ricoj3323
7/11/08 4:21:01PM
y dont people like kos?
joshryanshepherd
7/11/08 4:37:20PM
i see Mike locking in a swickitine whilst josh comes in for a double leg maybe 3rd round...
eyeforeigneye
7/11/08 4:39:07PM
Swick would take'm, i still say Kos hasnt got the best chin and will be exposed of it soon enough
RandyCouture
7/11/08 4:39:54PM
I kno i still dont understand why people hate Kos hes a great and improving fighter. And mike Swick is one of the sweetest guy's ive ever meet and his style is fun to watch. I would take Kos by Ground and Pound.
KYGUY07
7/11/08 4:43:21PM
i think KOS would dominate Swick, still cant understand why everyone hates him so bad.
eyeforeigneye
7/11/08 4:54:30PM
i think alot of it is still riding from his appearance on TUF 1... he was completely arrogant and full of himself for being so one-dimensional at the time. fortunately he lost alot of that cockyness after GSP demolished him, so i dont dislike him as much now.. i just honestly think Swick would take him.
Purge
7/11/08 5:29:24PM
I liked Swick more when he was a MW, ever since he went down to WW he's just been boring in my eyes.
mkiv9secsupra
7/11/08 5:32:22PM
I admit ive hated Kos since day one of his TUF days. He was one of the most boring guys ive seen. But his last couple of fights against Lytle, a guy hard to finish, and Hazelett, a guy who i believe will be champ one day, he has proven to be a very hard fight. Great wrestling, improved submission and sub defense, and an even more improved striking, have led me to like this guy more and more. Yet he is still far from a favorite for me.
fonduktoe
7/11/08 7:08:23PM
kos and swick are training partners which dosen't necessarily mean they won't fight, but they won't be jumping at the chance either
Naturaldisaster
7/11/08 9:16:08PM
I agree but Its not gonna happen, their teammates so I dont see them fighting. AKA has fitch, swick and kos at ww in the ufc, so it will probably come down to 2 of the 3 fighting each other eventually but I dont think they would do it unless it was absolutly neccesary. like if 1 was champ and another was #1 contender
gabe531
7/12/08 6:06:38AM

Posted by eyeforeigneye

i think alot of it is still riding from his appearance on TUF 1... he was completely arrogant and full of himself for being so one-dimensional at the time. fortunately he lost alot of that cockyness after GSP demolished him, so i dont dislike him as much now.. i just honestly think Swick would take him.

gsp won that fight but demolished him?? it went to a decision. the last decision he went to before kos was bj penn. he also went all 3 vs mayhem and karo all 4 are atleast near top 10. kos is developing into a very good fighter. his chin hasnt been tested too much but his sub def is very good. standup has improved a shitload and wrestling is still top tier. he puts on an exciting fight vs lytle and gets booed. CLASSY. people hate him for something he did 5 years ago thats fine but the dude just put on a very good and fun fight and you boo him?