My Swedish experience

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » My Swedish experience
Rabi
4/27/12 2:17:01PM
Some of you will already know this story but I wanted to share it again for those not on my FB or in my fight camp.

I recently went to Sweden to watch the UFC event. I arrived on the Fiday night, it was about 10:30 pm, and it was snowing. I went to my hostel to book in, when I got there it was all locked up (as it was so late) so I called a number to ask about checking in. The person I spoke to told me that my booking had been cancelled.

After trying to reason with her over the phone, I gave up and headed into the nearest hotel (about 200 yrds away). Walked in explained my situation and they kindly booked me into a room. The crazy thing was, with out realising it I had booked in to the same hotel all the UFC fighters were staying at. Over the next 2 days I saw the following people in the hotel lobby, Lift and dining room:

Thiago Silva
Alexander Gustafsson
Brian Stann
Alessio Sakara
Paulo Thiago
Brad Pickett
Damarques Johnson
Cheick Kongo
Stefan Struve
Francis Carmont
GSP
BJ Penn
Jake Shields
Tito Ortiz
Gareth A Davies
Ricardo Almeida
Cyrille Diabate
Greg Jackson
Leon Roberts
Bruce Buffer
Jason Young
Mike Brown
Dennis Siver
Jacob (cuts man)
Papy Abedi
Siyar

It was awesome, i was like a kid in a sweet shop.
Geoffo
4/27/12 3:06:41PM
You lucky man!
Any pictures with the fighters?
Rabi
4/27/12 3:08:00PM
I was with Jay (jjeans) he took quite a lot and posted them on his FB, I got to shake a few hands and wish them luck, Im not one for pictures so that was enough for me.
KungFuMaster
4/27/12 3:18:52PM
That is quite an experience, Rabi.

Awesome.
Rabi
4/27/12 3:49:28PM
It was crazy, one of the many highlights was waiting to come out of the lift, and as the door opened GSP walked in! Crazy lol
Poor_Franklin
4/27/12 4:26:10PM

Posted by Rabi

It was crazy, one of the many highlights was waiting to come out of the lift, and as the door opened GSP walked in! Crazy lol

Could you "Andle" his "Riddum"?
shaneTpain
4/27/12 6:15:01PM
Jealous!!!
prozacnation1978
4/28/12 12:10:32PM
Sweet
Get any autographs.

My Atlanta trip was alright. Got some good pics especially the weigh ins. Philips arena inside was one of the coolest looking arenas I have been in
Rabi
4/28/12 12:12:58PM
Didnt get any autographs, I think Jay did though.