Sweden's UFC on FUEL TV 2 airs live on April 14 beginning at 3 p.m. ET

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Sweden's UFC on FUEL TV 2 airs live on April 14 beginning at 3 p.m. ET
Budgellism
1/5/12 7:48:51PM
Keeping with officials' promise for overseas shows, April's UFC on FUEL TV 2 event in Sweden will air live in the U.S.

FUEL TV officials today confirmed the plans with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

The event, which takes April 14 at Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm, airs live in the U.S. from 3-6 p.m. ET (noon to 3 p.m. PT).

Stockholm is six hours ahead of U.S. East Coast time, which means the event will kick off at 9 p.m. local time.

In addition to the live event broadcast, the cable channel will host one-hour pre-event (2 p.m. ET) and post-event (6 p.m. ET) shows in conjunction with UFC on FUEL TV 2. Also, the weigh-ins will stream live online, or fans can watch the highlights on FUEL TV on April 13 at 7 p.m. ET.

LINK
pmoney
1/6/12 3:42:58AM
With my luck my work schedule will move from 7:30pm-3:30am to 8am-4pm by then.
Kpro
1/6/12 4:40:57AM

Posted by pmoney

Got you covered brotha.

BuffaloDave
1/6/12 8:43:33AM
I always thought it was rather stupid for Spike to not show the cards live when there were would be a tape delay. Instead they would should show UFC Unleashed or something similar. It's pretty damn hard to avoid spoilers.

Hopefully with the new deal with Fox, the live showing for cards like this keep happening!!
Budgellism
1/6/12 10:07:17AM

Posted by BuffaloDave

I always thought it was rather stupid for Spike to not show the cards live when there were would be a tape delay. Instead they would should show UFC Unleashed or something similar. It's pretty damn hard to avoid spoilers.

Hopefully with the new deal with Fox, the live showing for cards like this keep happening!!

Sportsnet shows them live in HD if you have that?
Franklinfan47
1/6/12 2:13:11PM
This card is going to be a nightmare to pick.
pmoney
1/6/12 7:15:38PM

Posted by Kpro

Posted by pmoney

Got you covered brotha.

Kpro, you are a legend!