Suspension for Daley

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » Spoilers Forum » Suspension for Daley
BustedKnuckle
5/9/10 12:15:10AM
In a punk move to top all PUNK!!!! moves Daley took a suckerpunch at KOS, well after the bell sounded for KOSCHECKS DOMINATION of the PUNK!!! Consider it bashing if you must I'll take the hit. Daley needs at least a yr suspension from the corisponding AC and something just as severe from the UFC!!! What do you all think?
mrsmiley
5/9/10 12:17:49AM
Well........................At least he did it to Kos and not GSP.
But yes,proper disiplinary action should be taken. That was not cool.
kopower
5/9/10 12:48:41AM
Past few mma events have left a black eye on mma. Atleast it wasn't on primetime. Daley should be suspended.
slapshot
5/9/10 12:55:01AM
Not to make a excuse because he was clearly out of line but I thought I saw KOS put his hand in Daleys face and mouth something after the bell rang, that and daily's frustration clearly took over.

I just hope they dont go overboard and dish out something thats overkill.
lohmann
5/9/10 1:16:27AM
Paul Daley, according to Dana White, is cut from the UFC.
grappler0000
5/9/10 1:17:43AM

Posted by lohmann

Yep, MMA Live just announced it...after the Strikeforce debacle, I thought that would almost be a given.
lohmann
5/9/10 1:18:40AM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by lohmann

Yep, MMA Live just announced it...after the Strikeforce debacle, I thought that would almost be a given.

It strikes me as odd that White does this while actively pursuing Jake Shields.
Aether
5/9/10 1:19:32AM
he just did a pretty nice job of ruining his career. Don't get me wrong, he'll still get paid to fight, but he could've made a LOT more money being a contender in the UFC. I guess strikeforce picks him back up with a decrease in pay.
kopower
5/9/10 1:22:36AM
Yeah, strikeforce will almost certainly pick him up. How about Diaz vs Daley

You know Diaz will stand with Daley
jae_1833
5/9/10 1:29:51AM
That could be a massive fight...Daley coud take that if Diaz stood with him, but I think he would take him down and sub him for sure!
grappler0000
5/9/10 1:33:07AM

Posted by jae_1833

That could be a massive fight...Daley coud take that if Diaz stood with him, but I think he would take him down and sub him for sure!

IDK, his TDD looked pretty good tonight...and Diaz doesn't exactly have the greast TDs.
jae_1833
5/9/10 1:58:42AM
Good point...maybe he could jump into/pull gaurd....I think Daley's power would be very problematic for Diaz as he tends to cut so easily. But then again his love for KOing and his ego does get the best of him at times so maybe he would stand up with Daley.
lohmann
5/9/10 2:00:59AM
Paul Daley is a top-ten welterweight with obvious weaknesses, and I don't think Diaz has the sort of skills that would let him exploit his terrible ground game.

I think he sprawls and outstrikes Diaz without excessive trouble.
kopower
5/9/10 2:20:53AM
Daley did impress me with his sub defense. Too bad he made a bonehead move. I think he would ko Nick. Diaz is too damn stubborn to take the fight to the floor. He'd trade with him atleast for a round or two before attempting to take the fight to the floor.
tcunningham
5/9/10 4:38:27PM
hes definitely not done fighting. unfortunately he's never gonna be a fan fav after the crap he pulled. i for one could care less if i never see him fight again. hes not somebody i want in this sport regardless of what organization hes in.