SURVIVOR: China fans?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » SURVIVOR: China fans?
emfleek
12/16/07 7:39:20PM
The finale is tonight. Todd, Denise, Amanda and Courtney remain.

It's really anyone's game. I'll say Amanda and Todd are the last two w/Amanda winning it all. Just for poo's and giggles.*

*Though I'm pulling for the lunchlady (Denise).
emfleek
12/16/07 11:13:39PM
I was wrong. They did things differently this time. They took it down to the final 3 (Courtney, Amanda, Todd) and let the jury decide from there. Todd won it all.

James (the gravedigger) won a bonus $100,000 for being the "most popular' Survivor according to fans.

Denise had $50,000 given to her by Mark Burnett since she lost her job as a lunchlady when she returned home from the show.

NEXT SEASON: SURVIVOR: Micronesia (Super Fans -vs- All-Stars)

Should be interesting...
TimW001
12/16/07 11:37:05PM
Not going to watch that either lol.
emfleek
12/17/07 7:29:47AM

Posted by TimW001

Sweet. I can sleep tonight knowing that.
CWall33
12/17/07 7:38:17AM

Posted by emfleek

I was wrong. They did things differently this time. They took it down to the final 3 (Courtney, Amanda, Todd) and let the jury decide from there. Todd won it all.

They did the final three the same way last season. I had forgotten about it, so I was taken by surprise last night too.

Can't believe Amanda only got one vote to win. I figured it was a toss up between her and Todd, and gave Courtney no chance whatsoever.
CWall33
12/17/07 7:40:00AM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by TimW001

Sweet. I can sleep tonight knowing that.

Really, did he have a point to that post?
emfleek
12/17/07 8:31:05AM

Posted by CWall33

Posted by emfleek

They did the final three the same way last season. I had forgotten about it, so I was taken by surprise last night too.

Now that you mentioned it, I do remember. Man, my memory has gone to shit over the course of the last few years. Jeez.

I'm hoping the internet rumors aren't true and that this next season ISN'T the last season. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.
CWall33
12/17/07 8:43:53AM

Posted by emfleek

I'm hoping the internet rumors aren't true and that this next season ISN'T the last season. It's a guilty pleasure of mine.

I hadn't heard those rumors, but I doubt they are true. As long as they are making money with it, they will keep it going. I know the ratings are slowly dipping each season, but I don't think they are close to the red yet.

emfleek
12/17/07 8:46:16AM
Now I'm just curious to see who the contestants are for next season. The "past favorites".