SURVEY: What is your Halloween costume?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » SURVEY: What is your Halloween costume?
emfleek
10/27/09 3:12:47PM
I'm dressing up as a Chad. (aka "Bro" or "Douchebag")

NEEDED:
- pink collared shirt (popped collar)
- light colored collared shirt to wear as undershirt (popped collar #2)
- mesh trucker hat
- khaki shorts
- sandals
- rubberbands to wear around both wrists (or wristbands)
- sunglasses to wear indoors at night (optional)
- "Hi, My Name Is _____" nametag...fill in blank with "Chad"

EXAMPLE:

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
cowcatcher
10/27/09 3:18:29PM
thomas magnum(aka Magnum PI) because the don frye look never goes out of style and a hawaiian shirt, short shorts, tigers hat and a fake stache is alls i need.
SmileR
10/27/09 3:28:46PM
Raul Duke, already used up, the dude last year but I'm lazy as hell so he might make a appearance again.
Failing that I might just dress as a spice girl.
Pskinner_mma314
10/27/09 3:34:17PM
i already started growing the mustache

got a bit of a beer gut, but still look in shape

gettin the shaved mohawk on friday

blue shorts

ufc gloves

i'm gonna be chuck liddell
Pskinner_mma314
10/27/09 3:35:20PM

Posted by emfleek

I'm dressing up as a Chad. (aka "Bro" or "Douchebag")

NEEDED:
- pink collared shirt (popped collar)
- light colored collared shirt to wear as undershirt (popped collar #2)
- mesh trucker hat
- khaki shorts
- sandals
- rubberbands to wear around both wrists (or wristbands)
- sunglasses to wear indoors at night (optional)
- "Hi, My Name Is _____" nametag...fill in blank with "Chad"

EXAMPLE:

f'in HILARIOUS
Copenhagen
10/27/09 5:33:43PM

Posted by SmileR

Raul Duke, already used up, the dude last year but I'm lazy as hell so he might make a appearance again.
Failing that I might just dress as a spice girl.

You mean Raoul Duke?
I'm dressing as Raoul Duke for Voodoo Music Festival this weekend, ****'s going to be awesome.
kopower
10/27/09 6:04:52PM
We don't even have to ask what Kpro's costume is gonna be

Ordep
10/27/09 6:12:39PM
I grew my beard to be Fidel Castro but never found the olive suit in any Flea/Cheap market so I cut my beard and currently have no idea of what my costume will be so I need your HELP, I have a suit that I don't care messing (it's from when I worked for Carnival) so I need Ideas of what to do with it.... currently this is the likely one...

But also considering....

w/ portable speakers and the song playing

Also...

So let me know if you know an idea that involves a suit and NOT buying a wig or shaving (please no James Bond, that is just plain crap).Thanks.
Rush
10/27/09 10:05:41PM
I'm not dressing up but my 17 month old son is going as a lumberjack. He'll be outfitted with brown overalls, a checkered shirt (containing some padding for the bulky muscle effect), a red trapper hat, big brown boots and a platic hatchet.
cowcatcher
10/28/09 12:11:57PM

Posted by Rush

I'm not dressing up but my 17 month old son is going as a lumberjack. He'll be outfitted with brown overalls, a checkered shirt (containing some padding for the bulky muscle effect), a red trapper hat, big brown boots and a platic hatchet.

not to turn this into a hugfest or anything, but the first couple of halloweens with your kid are just great. dont get me wrong, its fun every year to dress the kiddos up, but when they are that young they are adorable.
Rush
10/28/09 2:28:40PM

Posted by kopower

We don't even have to ask what Kpro's costume is gonna be

Actually I think his date is dressing as HMC
emfleek
10/28/09 2:29:26PM

Posted by Rush

Actually I think his date is dressing as HMC

Actually, I heard his date is dressing up as a woman.

Hendo67
10/28/09 2:47:56PM
I think me and my buddies are being the "Original 6"...

Chicago Blackhawks
Boston Bruins
Montreal Canadiens
New York Rangers
Toronto Maple Leafs
Detroit Red Wings
jae_1833
10/28/09 7:23:26PM
It's a complete family event!
My 6 year old daughter is going to be Princess Leia, my 5 year old son Luke Skywalker, I am Darth Vader, my 6 month old son will be Yoda, and the wife....................................Chewbacca!
Boo_Radley21
10/28/09 10:37:27PM

Posted by jae_1833

It's a complete family event!
My 6 year old daughter is going to be Princess Leia, my 5 year old son Luke Skywalker, I am Darth Vader, my 6 month old son will be Yoda, and the wife....................................Chewbacca!

Your wife might need a shave if she wants to pull that off
BigSlick
10/28/09 11:29:00PM
wife made a fully set table, checkered cloth, wine , candles etc.. attached tabletop to a pink hat, dressed in pink, went as gum under the table.
Ordep
11/1/09 2:24:03AM
my final costume (mormon) got me some (she-mormon) soooo... it was a good decision.... I love Halloween...... but not right now I just came back and my legs and head hurt like hell......
MMAcca
11/1/09 2:41:25AM
Went to Halloween party last night as an evil clown.

Had a great night, but managed to lose my entire costume almost. All i came home with were the oversized shoes......
Rush
11/1/09 9:32:21AM
Post pictures of your costumes. At 5pm last night I decided to throw something together. With 10 minutes, 5 safety pins, my ni ten ichi ryu uniform, running gloves, black cloth and FX lightsabre, I made a generic Sith costume.

emfleek
11/2/09 8:20:53AM
I ended up feeling like crap on Saturday. I still went to the party, but decided at the last minute that I didn't feel like dressing up.

That's pretty sweet, Rush.
Jackelope
11/2/09 8:41:25AM
I went as the Hitman. Garroted random people on the street. Was pretty good.
Rush
11/2/09 11:03:55AM

Posted by emfleek

That's pretty sweet, Rush.

Thanks. It was ok considering the time I spent. However, the wind wreaked havoc on the robes blowing them all over.

People were most impressed with the lightsabre. I even had one kid (dressed as Obi Wan) have a couple duels with me on the street. lol

I had to tell him to take it easy on me. I didn't want his 10$ plastic lightsabre toy destroying my 100$+ prop replica.

Jackelope, you should post a pic of your hitman. It looked great.
Ordep
11/2/09 11:56:18PM
emfleek
11/3/09 8:14:59AM

Posted by Ordep

You look pretty cute in that dress, Ordep!
mrsmiley
11/3/09 9:56:13AM
Mine
mrsmiley
11/3/09 9:59:13AM

Mine
MMAcca
11/4/09 10:33:52AM
Clown costume coming soon.
MMAcca
11/4/09 10:38:18AM
EDIT: I can't resize the image