Some I'v e read in this thread I agree with
1. Cropdusting- but I like to ask someone quietly if they farted, and when they say no , give a irritated sly glance at someone else. Pass the blame ,and get to observe good stuff. Only fun with friends though.
2. Billy Joel- Have no guilt about it though. was raised on beatles, beach boys, and Billy Joel
and some more of my own
3. Chili Cheese burgers and Chili cheese fries- Messy ,but scrumdeliumptious
4. Mumbling buttmunchers go deaf, and then when someone says " what" loudly repeating " I SAID , BUTTMUNCHERS GO DEAF" . Childish I know , but it's always funny to me.
5. Calling everyone hippy. It can be good , bad, affectionate,and even friendly, depending on the circumstance and person.