SURVEY: What fight are you most excited for @ UFC 87?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » SURVEY: What fight are you most excited for @ UFC 87?
POLL: What fight are you most excited about?
GSP -vs- Fitch 21% (10)
Florian -vs- Huerta 54% (26)
Lesnar -vs- Herring 21% (10)
Other 4% (2)
emfleek
8/8/08 10:43:31AM
Personally, as much as I'm stoked to see Fitch and GSP, I think FlorianHuerta has Fight of the Year written all over it.
Khaos
8/8/08 10:46:16AM
For me it's Lesnar vs Herring, just because I think Lesnar's pre fight interviews are hilarious, although I personally think Heath Herring is gonna TKO Brock in the second.
juanez13
8/8/08 10:52:21AM
For me its GSP vs Fitch.

But Brock vs Herring im equally interested in, mainly because so many things could happen, Heath is so unpredictable, you dont know whether he'll come flying out like he did against Kongo, If Brock will KO him on the ground, grind him out, or get caught in a sub. Just so many things could happen, which makes it very interesting.
Darnok
8/8/08 10:59:55AM
I am a GSP fan so of course I want to see this fight.

But I am also curious to see Brock again. I am amazed at how fast he is for a big guy.
emfleek
8/8/08 11:24:25AM
I'm curious to know who selected 'Other" and what that fight is...
__LAL__
8/8/08 12:09:23PM
Im looking forward to the Florian v Huerta think this will go descision!.. Also looking forward to seeing brock again for the reasons above!!
Davebled
8/8/08 12:14:15PM
The St. Pierre Fintch fight is gonna be a great fight but i see it goin to the judges with St. Pierre winning. I am most excited about the Huerta Florian fight. Their both tough ass guys who both won't give up at any cost. I see this being the fight of the night for sure.
SpiderSilva
8/8/08 12:18:04PM
Florian/Huerta Cause Florian finishes fights yeah thats right he finishes fights

WAR KENFLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Twenty20Dollars
8/8/08 1:18:08PM
I picked Herring/Lesnar because i used to watch lesnar back in WWE and im just giddy for his fight. I was thinking about pickings gsp/fitch, but gsp is just going to run through fitch.

And i dont think florian/huerta will be a FOTY canidate.

if i had an "other bout" to pick that i was hyped to see it would be......maia/mcdonald cus im still not sold on who's going to win.
backalley101
8/8/08 4:12:43PM
Huerta and Ken . We will see how good Huerta really is ?
Jackelope
8/8/08 6:16:09PM

Posted by __LAL__

Im looking forward to the Florian v Huerta think this will go descision!.. Also looking forward to seeing brock again for the reasons above!!

Don't you know Kenny Florian FINISHES FIGHTS?

Seriously, though... this fight is definitely looking good. The only upcoming bout in the next few UFC's I'm more stoked about is Danzig vs. Guida.
D0wnUnd6e6r
8/8/08 6:18:03PM
lesnar herring... just cause i hate brock and well the av bet with the fleek man
RNC
8/8/08 11:58:12PM
Lesnar vs Herring, not because I think its going to be the best fight, but because I was back and forth on who would win.
mkiv9secsupra
8/9/08 12:24:09AM
GSP vs Fitch - Just because i havent seen a complete destruction as of late so i want to see someone get absolutely dominated and GSP is going to do that to Fitch
Mayhem13
8/9/08 1:55:54AM
Florian vs Huerta...

but I really hope we get to see Jones vs Gusmao .... it should be exciting as well!!
Trapt1nw0nder
8/9/08 9:35:14AM
Florian vs Huerta.....Its gonna be one of those where we are gonna wanna see a 4th and 5th round though.....lightweights should really be 5 rounds