UFC 84 Has A surprise for Us... (UFC 2009)

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » UFC 84 Has A surprise for Us... (UFC 2009)
Ultimate_fighter
2/12/08 8:13:15PM
On February 7th 2008 THQ announced they will give further information on UFC 2009 during the UFC 84 pay-per-view broadcast... Can't wait to find out what is going to be said on the game... hope it gives us a video of a fight, like acual gameplay.. cant wait for the game to come out..
BlazinSaddle
2/12/08 8:24:10PM
so are they gonna make a new one every year to keep up with rookies and whatnot? like UFC 2010, UFC 2011, and so on, and will they have old school fighters from back in the day?
iwannabesedated
2/12/08 8:25:21PM
I seen on a youtube awhile back a video of Rampage at E3 debuting the trailer of the game which at the time might've still been UFC 08..But the game looked sweet..Kinda looked like it had the fight night slow down when your fighters about ready to go down.Im sure its still on there just search Rampage UFC game or Rampage E3 probably get some hits.
stock
2/13/08 10:32:45AM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

I seen on a youtube awhile back a video of Rampage at E3 debuting the trailer of the game which at the time might've still been UFC 08..But the game looked sweet..Kinda looked like it had the fight night slow down when your fighters about ready to go down.Im sure its still on there just search Rampage UFC game or Rampage E3 probably get some hits.

Yeah, it looked pretty cool, but they never showed an clips of actual game play.
KeNn
2/13/08 1:31:07PM
I bet the game will be sick, from wut ive seen
dstlvb
2/13/08 3:21:16PM
It needs to come out for PC
Ultimate_fighter
2/16/08 8:18:00PM
I just cant wait to be rampage and slam absolutley everyone... i hope they have the classic tournament mode!!!... and i hope career is gonna be awesome and have TUF... I also want to have a tapout button... so like when someone has u in an armbar u have the choice to tap or try to slip out(but risk breaking ur arm)...

what do u guys hope for?
BlazinSaddle
2/16/08 8:24:03PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

I just cant wait to be rampage and slam absolutley everyone... i hope they have the classic tournament mode!!!... and i hope career is gonna be awesome and have TUF... I also want to have a tapout button... so like when someone has u in an armbar u have the choice to tap or try to slip out(but risk breaking ur arm)...

what do u guys hope for?

actually i like all your ideas, props to that
Shawn91111
2/16/08 10:48:18PM

Posted by Ultimate_fighter

what do u guys hope for?

I hope they have the create a fighter. I havent watched wrestling since I was 15, but I get their video games because they have very in depth create a wrestler. I like to be able to create the old school wrestlers, the ones I grew up watching. So if there is going to be no Couture and obviously no Fedor, the create a fighter would at least give the gamer the option of having them by creating them.